Atom
Nebulae
IMG_20180521_162731.jpg

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
listen here you lil shit despacito is the most epic thing to come to existence and you just trashing on it is like trashing on a being more powerful than god himself so you better shut the fuck up or else we gonna have some problems here and i dont know what shit music videos you are watching but clearly despacito is superior to anything that you have watched and also despacito is sung in spanish which only people who understand spanish know what the entire song is about and maybe it can teach children and adults alike new spanish words they never knew existed and because of despacito justin bieber is now more epic than you could ever possibly imagine and all he did was say some spanish i bet you cant do that

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
listen here you lil shit despacito is the most epic thing to come to existence and you just trashing on it is like trashing on a being more powerful than god himself so you better shut the fuck up or else we gonna have some problems here and i dont know what shit music videos you are watching but clearly despacito is superior to anything that you have watched and also despacito is sung in spanish which only people who understand spanish know what the entire song is about and maybe it can teach children and adults alike new spanish words they never knew existed and because of despacito justin bieber is now more epic than you could ever possibly imagine and all he did was say some spanish i bet you cant do that
despacito 2 confirmed to be a.new operator in hl2rp

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae

Reactions: List