[OOC] Ngan 'Ling One' Tuy: lol

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
3dc64c85b706277c536d498e82674dd2.png

*Record scratch*
*freezeframe*
"Sooo yeah, I bet you're probably wondering how I got here, huh? Well, it all started when Glover got elected Chancellor"

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
3dc64c85b706277c536d498e82674dd2.png

*Record scratch*
*freezeframe*
"Sooo yeah, I bet you're probably wondering how I got here, huh? Well, it all started when Glover got elected Chancellor"
tfw you see the man that previously had your position get fucking meat spinned by a group of advisors after levitating from a giant pit

"is this what i will become..."

Reactions: List

AdamiX

Electron
Nebulae

w̵̩̫͛̾̍͐̇̍ͅh̸̢̨̨̛̪̖̫͕͙̼̟̘̞̜̼̊̄͒͋̾͗͗̄̒͝͠͝͝ą̷͚̣͍̥͈̹̖̀̂̓̒̈́̽̿̓t̶͇̤̺̹̦̰͇̩̃̀̒͗̂̎͘͘͜͜ͅͅ ̷̝͎͍̉͋̾̉̌̽̀͝͠a̶̡̢̹̪͗̌r̸̢̧̖̼̖͖̜̰͙͆͌̾̈́͋̈̀̋̎̾̎͠ͅé̴̢̨̨̛͈̺̬̘̄̌́͆͘͝ ̴̨̗͍͕̲̞͔̙͙̉̊̅̄̈́̌̽͒͂͘̕ỳ̴̪̩̯̝̪̳̠̥̖o̸̧̨̟͍͙͉̭͆̈́ṳ̶̋̂͝ ̵̹̽͆̅̉͝g̶̨̧̛̰̳̮̥̰̔̇̀͑̃̇̿̃̔͌͒͘o̶̩͕̤̙̩̪̞͓͕̞͓̾̒̓͊̏̿̂̏͑̆͒̂̀͘͠ͅͅi̵̛̟͈͛́̌̃̈͝n̸͇̫͔̫͉̂̈́̃̄͗͊͝g̸̫͇̣̖͆͌̏͐ ̵͙̻͔̣̆̀̏̈́ͅț̵̡̯͚͔͇̳̈́̄̎̓͑̒͂̈́͊̈́̇̊̓ö̴͎͔̣̔̊̆̀̚ ̴̧̳͇̩͇̩̊̇͐̅̀͑͊̎̋͊͒̀̌̀͠ͅͅg̴̘̞̺̖̻̮̖̮̎̃̊̃̇̀́͊̽̈́͝͠ȃ̶͎̲̽̈́̔̄͗̆͂ĩ̴̧̿͝n̴̢͓̫͔͉͕͈͙͇̳̊͒̚ ̶̨̮͎̳͍̟̈̀ͅf̷̧̡̥̦̜̙̫͚̣̰̥̱͔̱̹̈́̔̉̈́͑̾̎̀̒̂̉͝͠͝r̵̭͈̖̤̒̐̉̊̕͠͝͝͝͝ò̶̧͖͖͙̻̭̤̆͌͒͊̈͘ṃ̸̛̖͎̙̬͉͈͕̈̋̓̾̈́̄͒͒̿̾ͅ ̷̧̨̧̨̞̞̤̗̬̪̲̳̖̗͒̂̉̚ḏ̴͖͍̈́̍̒̂̒͝ö̵́́̇͛͗̋͜͝ḯ̶͉͉́͋̄̀̈́̂͒̕͝ņ̷̡̛̱̘͙̒̋̍̊̌̆̚͝͝g̴̟̼̫͓͕̰͈̼̺̭͛̈͘ͅ ̶̢̛̹̳̬̠̥̤͋̒̀̄̐͂̉̀̅̍́t̸̢̮̜̹̗̖͚̭̬̊̌̽̅̈́̃͗͋͠h̶̡̧͈̬͙̹̣͇͔͔̣̜̖̰͊̍͜ĭ̴̡̠͇͍̲̗̱̘̗̠͆̋͛̉̓̈̌̾͛̈́̂̚͝s̴̨͕̮̰͈̠̱̞͒͒͋͆̑́͌̽͌̕͝

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
w̵̩̫͛̾̍͐̇̍ͅh̸̢̨̨̛̪̖̫͕͙̼̟̘̞̜̼̊̄͒͋̾͗͗̄̒͝͠͝͝ą̷͚̣͍̥͈̹̖̀̂̓̒̈́̽̿̓t̶͇̤̺̹̦̰͇̩̃̀̒͗̂̎͘͘͜͜ͅͅ ̷̝͎͍̉͋̾̉̌̽̀͝͠a̶̡̢̹̪͗̌r̸̢̧̖̼̖͖̜̰͙͆͌̾̈́͋̈̀̋̎̾̎͠ͅé̴̢̨̨̛͈̺̬̘̄̌́͆͘͝ ̴̨̗͍͕̲̞͔̙͙̉̊̅̄̈́̌̽͒͂͘̕ỳ̴̪̩̯̝̪̳̠̥̖o̸̧̨̟͍͙͉̭͆̈́ṳ̶̋̂͝ ̵̹̽͆̅̉͝g̶̨̧̛̰̳̮̥̰̔̇̀͑̃̇̿̃̔͌͒͘o̶̩͕̤̙̩̪̞͓͕̞͓̾̒̓͊̏̿̂̏͑̆͒̂̀͘͠ͅͅi̵̛̟͈͛́̌̃̈͝n̸͇̫͔̫͉̂̈́̃̄͗͊͝g̸̫͇̣̖͆͌̏͐ ̵͙̻͔̣̆̀̏̈́ͅț̵̡̯͚͔͇̳̈́̄̎̓͑̒͂̈́͊̈́̇̊̓ö̴͎͔̣̔̊̆̀̚ ̴̧̳͇̩͇̩̊̇͐̅̀͑͊̎̋͊͒̀̌̀͠ͅͅg̴̘̞̺̖̻̮̖̮̎̃̊̃̇̀́͊̽̈́͝͠ȃ̶͎̲̽̈́̔̄͗̆͂ĩ̴̧̿͝n̴̢͓̫͔͉͕͈͙͇̳̊͒̚ ̶̨̮͎̳͍̟̈̀ͅf̷̧̡̥̦̜̙̫͚̣̰̥̱͔̱̹̈́̔̉̈́͑̾̎̀̒̂̉͝͠͝r̵̭͈̖̤̒̐̉̊̕͠͝͝͝͝ò̶̧͖͖͙̻̭̤̆͌͒͊̈͘ṃ̸̛̖͎̙̬͉͈͕̈̋̓̾̈́̄͒͒̿̾ͅ ̷̧̨̧̨̞̞̤̗̬̪̲̳̖̗͒̂̉̚ḏ̴͖͍̈́̍̒̂̒͝ö̵́́̇͛͗̋͜͝ḯ̶͉͉́͋̄̀̈́̂͒̕͝ņ̷̡̛̱̘͙̒̋̍̊̌̆̚͝͝g̴̟̼̫͓͕̰͈̼̺̭͛̈͘ͅ ̶̢̛̹̳̬̠̥̤͋̒̀̄̐͂̉̀̅̍́t̸̢̮̜̹̗̖͚̭̬̊̌̽̅̈́̃͗͋͠h̶̡̧͈̬͙̹̣͇͔͔̣̜̖̰͊̍͜ĭ̴̡̠͇͍̲̗̱̘̗̠͆̋͛̉̓̈̌̾͛̈́̂̚͝s̴̨͕̮̰͈̠̱̞͒͒͋͆̑́͌̽͌̕͝
it's just the sound from the big bird kicking down door video i thought it was funny

Cryola

Proton
Nebulae
CP rp looks like a lotta fun, is scout rp common among the general monke- populace of the the civil protection?

AdamiX

Electron
Nebulae
CP rp looks like a lotta fun, is scout rp common among the general monke- populace of the the civil protection?

Headcops promised us that we'll be allowed to set up a stand in the distribution centre, so we can sell our cookies :> :3 x3!