Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i haven't studied anything
Ftfm (me)

fun story: Ive had 7 8 different biology teachers this year so far

they’ve all been shit

and our chemistry teacher just decided not to teach us for about three months one day

please help I’m in a foundation set

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Ftfm (me)

they’ve all been shit

and our chemistry teacher just decided not to teach us for about three months one day

at least you're doing foundation

i was forced to do triple by my school, and i failed all of my sciences on the basis of failing the third exam with a U
if i hadn't had done that, i would've passed

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ftfm (me)

they’ve all been shit

i mean im not studying because i know everything i need to know and more already so im good desu

but your situation sounds fucked

we go in, draw our subject on monday and have to prepare a bunch of stuff for tuesday so its pretty based being able to study in those 24 hours we get once you know your subject

D

Deleted member 1381

Ftfm (me)

they’ve all been shit

just check the specification for whatever subject you have the day before and cram it all in, makes notes the first time you study anything and then later that night check them and then the morning before get up early and check them

chances are like 2 topics will come up and the entire paper is just those two reworded

dont listen to anyone who says cramming is bad

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>he spent 150k and 4 years on a math education to be on the level of a 3rd semester yuropoor...and yuropoor got it for free

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>be me and go to uni circa 2011 for media
>realize we're the testing ground for the new ciriculum/course
>spend two years being taught by dysfunctional teachers who can barely do their jobs and end up forcing their techie out by being cunts.
>quit after second year when the teachers outright refuse to give me help after actively fucking over my shooting schedule unanounced for my final project
>waste £5000

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>be me and go to uni circa 2011 for media
>realize we're the testing ground for the new ciriculum
>spend two years being taught by dysfunctional teachers who can barely do their jobs and end up forcing their techie out by being cunts.
>quit after second year when the teachers outright refuse to give me help after actively fucking over my shooting schedule unanounced for my final project
>waste £5000
going to university for media is where it went wrong

£5000 was the punishment

i mean i have the choice of going straight to uni or doing some other bullshit

but all i got for doing this bullshit is a stupid hat

and all ill get for uni is a stupid hat and something i probably wont ever use

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
going to university for media is where it went wrong

£5000 was the punishment

i mean i have the choice of going straight to uni or doing some other bullshit

but all i got for doing this bullshit is a stupid hat

and all ill get for uni is a stupid hat and something i probably wont ever use
Literally none of the people who finished the course bar the people who were already in the industry found jobs in it, so

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hey so this really isn't a meme post or anything but awhile ago like a few months ago my boy @Ein put me onto some right funny little dudes called the mcelroy brothers and a podcast they did called adventure zone. adventure zone is basically a comedy style dnd podcast that i, personally, found really funny while also telling and amazing story that made lil old conor mcloughlin cry and i just think people should atleast know about it cause its funny and its a podcast so like just stick on a relaxing game and put that shit on in the background and laugh. side note the mcelroy brothers do more funny shit on polygen and were the only redeeming part of that shit-show of a gaming news channel until they left recently. monster factory and car boys are some really funny videos.

thats about it just wanting to share, thanks : D