Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
19905194_1983406798545148_89687517477971283_n.png

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I quite euphorically recall the first time I caught a glimpse of my father's jolly todger. It was a warm summer's day, sometime in June if I remember correctly, my old man was out in the rose garden, tending to the ramblers as he always did during the summer months. As he was jostling to-and-fro along the hedgeline, he stepped awkwardly into a foxhole and lost his balance. On regaining his footing, he became aware that something had become loose down in the old undergarments. He reached quickly down to adjust and with one fell swoop he let loose that tightly-packed member from it's zipped-up prison. Out he popped, with a glisten and a twinkle that can only be achieved by the noon sun on a close British day.

I must have been 6 or 7, but the way the sunlight danced about his newly-exposed apendage still fills my head with bliss. It's a rare thing, seeing your father for the man that he really is, and not something one's likely to forget. I still think back to that summer's day when I'm tending to my roses, I hope I will someday be able to gift my son a similar experience.

A man can hope.

Reactions: List