shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
THIS WEDDING HAS A FUCKING DESPACITO / DAME TU COSITA MIX AND ITS ONLY THE SECOND SONG OF THE NIGHT

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
505d45cdf55709f6e277704049c238ee.png

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae

james may is the best host of old top gear

tier listing goes james, clarkson, hammond

the grand tour is just forced americanized comedy that appeals to the lowest common denominator for fear of offending people and tarnishing amazon's brand image

its just fucking annoying because i was ecstatic about the grand tour getting announced and it was just a let down in the end

speaking of let downs, why does top gear on netflix have the literal best parts (news) removed from all episodes???!?!?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
james may is the best host of old top gear

tier listing goes james, clarkson, hammond

the grand tour is just forced americanized comedy that appeals to the lowest common denominator for fear of offending people and tarnishing amazon's brand image

its just fucking annoying because i was ecstatic about the grand tour getting announced and it was just a let down in the end

speaking of let downs, why does top gear on netflix have the literal best parts (news) removed from all episodes???!?!?
i dont give a shit about top gear but I find it dumb that clarkson managed to bounce back and more from beating up a waiter for getting his steak wrong or some shit

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
thats what the waiter gets for being a cunt
ah okay, looked it up, the kitchen was closed at the hotel when clark came in late and the waiter suggested clark get something else other than a steak

clark then supposedly made a big row and punched him, swore etc which he denies doing
then he ended up getting a steak in the end anyway

seems a bit special to say the waiter deserved it

D

Deleted member 1381

clark then supposedly made a big row and punched him, swore etc which he denies doing
you know how the news exaggerates everything and spouts total shit and ive watched so many episodes of top gear and whether or not he has to follow rules while on air clarkson isnt the type of person to start swearing and punch a waiter, especially over being suggested to 'get something else' i bet it was something as minor as being told to piss off and then a small nudge on the arm

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
you know how the news exaggerates everything and spouts total shit and ive watched so many episodes of top gear and whether or not he has to follow rules while on air clarkson isnt the type of person to start swearing and punch a waiter, especially over being suggested to 'get something else' i bet it was something as minor as being told to piss off and then a small nudge on the arm
7c904806244a7b9b35565d395a108148.png

either way, whether the claims were true or no he's still managed to get a better deal out of it, kinda funny honestly