shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
okay yeah falmer fuckers dont deserve to be above harpoon and giants are fucking easy forsworn can be a bit of a challenge when in packs.

i remember the karthspire that shit was annoying especially when a dragon swooped the fuck in

they're hard in packs but so are every enemy

1v1 briarhearts are pretty easy to take down unless ur pretty low level or cranked really high up in difficulty where everything is a grade a bulletsponge with massive damage

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
they're hard in packs but so are every enemy

1v1 briarhearts are pretty easy to take down unless ur pretty low level or cranked really high up in difficulty where everything is a grade a bulletsponge with massive damage
skyrim on high difficulty is just packing a lot of health potions and healing spells n shit. its sort of a challenge but in the wrong way.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
skyrim on high difficulty is just packing a lot of health potions and healing spells n shit. its sort of a challenge but in the wrong way.

yeah

i tried cranking it up to legendary once for a laugh on a lower level character

> hits mudcrab
> does no damage
> mudcrab one shots me back

gee thanks

this is why i'm glad there's mods that also makes the enemies take a lot more damage (i think i saw one which was ridiculous like x12 damage on everything) so it's not just ''whack this guy for 10 minutes while using half your inventory to heal''

that or roll an illusion stealth archer LUL

D

Deleted member 1381

ea0d21e07f2f9d096ef70baa66e13edd.png

D

Deleted member 1381

that one at 11:28 sounds like the first time you play an instrument