Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
OuMVOG8.jpg

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
guys it took me a while to realise what it was but i just realised my economics teacher is a 30 year old boomer

im absolutely certain he browses 4chan because his youtube recommended is milo and shapiro vids

hes 27 or 28

he listens to ac dc

he watches that 70s show

he talks like a boomer

the only thing i havent seen is the monster energy drinks but im fuckin certain he guzzles that too

hes like 6'6 and an absolute gimp but hes a good cunt teacher so w/e

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
guys it took me a while to realise what it was but i just realised my economics teacher is a 30 year old boomer

im absolutely certain he browses 4chan because his youtube recommended is milo and shapiro vids

hes 27 or 28

he listens to ac dc

he watches that 70s show

he talks like a boomer

the only thing i havent seen is the monster energy drinks but im fuckin certain he guzzles that too

Ask him what boards

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

hes 27 or 28

he listens to ac dc

he watches that 70s show

he talks like a boomer

/slurp/

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

hes 27 or 28

he listens to ac dc

he watches that 70s show

he talks like a boomer

I think "an absolute gimp" is my favourite insult of the year

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
an alternate universe where instead of women complimenting each other on every photo they put up they just insult each other and meet up and beat each other up