Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Hey guys can someone explain to me what thanos is i havent seen cars

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
tfw garry mode rollenspiel dont feel the same as it did
tfw everyone seems so much more aggressive and have no regard for others enjoyments
tfw everyone just wants to get into ooc zing fests and pk chars for the sake of it
tfw it was probably always this way and i just didnt notice it
2015 where did you go

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tfw garry mode rollenspiel dont feel the same as it did
tfw everyone seems so much more aggressive and have no regard for others enjoyments
tfw everyone just wants to get into ooc zing fests and pk chars for the sake of it
tfw it was probably always this way and i just didnt notice it
2015 where did you go

when the magic from the first years has worn off and now you're just sitting there like

fukFSjl.png

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
when the magic from the first years has worn off and now you're just sitting there like

fukFSjl.png

I miss when playing a citizen on HL2RP felt tense and forboding
I miss hopping on WW3RP and being able to roleplay with random enlisted I just met
I miss when going on patrol in WW3RP felt genuinely terrifying
I miss being relatively unknown in the community and immune to drama and community politics
I miss when LOOC was only used for clarifications and corrections and not for arguments over everything

rylfxiD.jpg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

I miss when playing a citizen on HL2RP felt tense and forboding
I miss hopping on WW3RP and being able to roleplay with random enlisted I just met
I miss when going on patrol in WW3RP felt genuinely terrifying
I miss being relatively unknown in the community and immune to drama and community politics
I miss when LOOC was only used for clarifications and corrections and not for arguments over everything

rylfxiD.jpg

I wish OOC was just filled with shrek memes because it'd bee ten times better than right now

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Still haven't found a game that compares to WW3RP's constant escalation from patrols. A battle would start between 2 squads of 4 and end up with tanks and APCs being deployed with nearly most of the base fighting. good sht

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I wish we could turn back to beginning of 1980s lore on that bridge map or just before the switch. You leading the flag charge. Me and @whip skeleton being two hard-boiled detective cops.

I miss it all
tfw 83rp started on an gdr/fdr border watch and subsequent assault

tfw 90rp started with an attempted nato sabotage but ended up with a soviet counterattack en-masse

x2alDlO.jpg