im either a straight cheese plain man or if im feeling spicy some pepporoni
kebabpizza

idc about the risks of eating it nowadays i just want it

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
what do u like on a pizza?
im either a straight cheese plain man or if im feeling spicy some pepporoni
Get all of my pizza at dominoes, always go for barbeque mixed grill with herb bread
If i'm at a pizza place I don't know, I usually go for pepperoni or extra vaganza

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
if u dont get your pizza from the local place down the street run by the turk who knows everyone in town by name youre not eating real pizza

Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
american dominoes is kinda shit so
There was an entire ad campaign a year or so back where they basically said, "Look. Our pizza doesnt taste like cardboard."

Pizza Hut is the gormet chain in America

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if u dont get your pizza from the local place down the street run by the turk who knows everyone in town by name youre not eating real pizza

dont forget that more than half the people working there just barely know the local language but that doesn't stop them from being awesome and friendly every time someone steps up to their counter

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My family is italian, so we make our own pizza... But when we are in a hurry I just eat papa johns since its the closes to me, American pizza feels really heavy for some reason.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My family is italian, so we make our own pizza... But when we are in a hurry I just eat papa johns since its the closes to me, American pizza feels really heavy for some reason.

That'll be because they pack it with quadruple the amount of unhealthy goodness than they do in England.

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
fqD7tMe.png