shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
hope you guys all have fun with the event, my dad asked me to give a hand knocking down this fuckin danky wee garage that some bogan cunt built on our property ages back and it's covered in white tail spiders and rusty nails and shit but i hope you all have fun

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hope you guys all have fun with the event, my dad asked me to give a hand knocking down this fuckin danky wee garage that some bogan cunt built on our property ages back and it's covered in white tail spiders and rusty nails and shit but i hope you all have fun
Are you gonna shank the spiders with the nails

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Tell ur dad to fight the New Zealand monsters himself jimbo

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
holy dooley

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
don't get bit by the spiders jimbo i heard that they are dangerous in upside down land

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
d798509768d9a81b8f768bc73a7ef031.png

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
blackout.jpg

still plankster send money so he can buy generator please
[doublepost=1518912963][/doublepost]i also accept nice smelling candles as donations by the way

Reactions: List