Electron
Nebulae
I keep crying but the God won't answer.
@Kurwazov Pierdolnik

1OKmoIm.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
when event is supposed to be """""s2rp""""" but you send 20 man union squad and a hunter to wipe rebels out xd

18c4149d5a0d1d1eb7d3052bfbc5b8e0.jpg

guys s2k is on remember that
When you spent the day getting baited by rebels and shot at and dinked and S2K'd but your one major engagement back is 'too much' xD

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hey @Greenman if you wanna make a meme why not throw one up about all the people who decided it'd be fun to abuse the S2K loophole to bait and dink cops for most of the day because they were far enough away from the camp?

Or would that ruin the narrative

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
bait and dink
I'm gonna stay on the fence. But not gonna lie they were on two separate rooves shooting us. Like i don't think there was baiting from either side, if you sit on a roof in sight of a rebel base in S2K range expect to be S2K'd

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm gonna stay on the fence. But not gonna lie they were on two separate rooves shooting us. Like i don't think there was baiting from either side, if you sit on a roof in sight of a rebel base in S2K range expect to be S2K'd
Yeah but the vast majority of the day I saw rebels literally sitting outside the camp and trying to bait them and/or S2King them due to the loophole.

It works both ways.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Yeah but the vast majority of the day I saw rebels literally sitting outside the camp and trying to bait them and/or S2King them due to the loophole.

It works both ways.
I suppose, but I mean like, a full 30 man hunter sweep is a bit overkill considering all the death and loss that had been projected on completely unrelated people. Can't do shit about it now but I suppose it could have been executed in a better manner rather than "kill all".

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm neutral on this whole thing, I wasn't out to see what the hunter was doing but I thought the CPs tactics were fair-and-square. I enjoyed it whilst it was happening, really- espiecally when that grenade came around the corner to blow my refugee up. I don't understand why everyone sperged out in /rooc rather than post on this thread with constructive criticism, but oh well- not everyone's perfect.