shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A lot of people wouldnt be as salty if it wasn't near impossible to get back to where they were before they lost their guns.
because if you lose your mp7 and all you have now is cigarettes and metal then you're crap outta luck might as well delete your char at this point

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
A lot of people wouldnt be as salty if it wasn't near impossible to get back to where they were before they lost their guns.
because if you lose your mp7 and all you have now is cigarettes and metal then you're crap outta luck might as well delete your char at this point

>deleting chars cause you lost your scripts

oooooooooooooooooof

if you don't want to lose your scripts have them holstered like wtf why does everyone find that so hard

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't bait cops then lol

To the innocents though then yeah, it is shit. But people lose their gear in Sweeps all the time - If your gear is what value most then you're an idiot for getting attached to it because you could lose it all the next day.

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
V4K8fAw.png
152A960B087397180748D65DBCE70C13EEFA4472

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't bait cops then lol

To the innocents though then yeah, it is shit. But people lose their gear in Sweeps all the time - If your gear is what value most then you're an idiot for getting attached to it because you could lose it all the next day.
well I didnt bait any cops. In fact I've actually been very vocal on the radio telling people to only fire if they're being fired at and only engage if absolutely necessary.

Also, the reason why people get so attached to their weapons is because there is hardly anything to do with resistance RP because everyone keeps looking for ways to earn money to maintain their gear through passiveRP but almost nobody is around to offer those opportunities to earn money.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean its not like any of the rebels who died mattered anyways considering they got their gear off gaben from ww3 anyways

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
well I didnt bait any cops. In fact I've actually been very vocal on the radio telling people to only fire if they're being fired at and only engage if absolutely necessary.
Don't really know what to say pal. It's unlucky but not really much you can do. I pity you but you shouldn't be attatched to scripts - I mean sure, I love a Spas-12 as much as the next guy but if you lose it, it shouldn't be the end of your character (Unless you're PK'd.)

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I guess @cookiro is a criminal for having a character since c08 and me having a character since c24

no but hes sure as shit been fuckin baiting for days

dont play innocent afric

provide evidence to back up these claims

so youre telling me

players who have just came from ww3

and get all this high end gear

have gotten it how

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
all i'm saying is you can't be like
got their gear off gaben from ww3 anyways
and then be like

no but hes sure as shit been fuckin baiting for days

i'm not starting a fight but you can't say one thing and then say the other

i know cookiro isn't a blessed child but don't dump every single player who played THE SAME COMMUNITIES OTHER SERVER

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
i mean its not like any of the rebels who died mattered anyways considering they got their gear off gaben from ww3 anyways
This is exactly what my meme was about. Youre just being a bell end to WW3 players because were from WW3. Leave it out already we're all players from the same community

#equalrights #blacklivesmatter

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't really know what to say pal. It's unlucky but not really much you can do. I pity you but you shouldn't be attatched to scripts - I mean sure, I love a Spas-12 as much as the next guy but if you lose it, it shouldn't be the end of your character (Unless you're PK'd.)
but it's extremely difficult to get back off the ground after you've been smacked down so hard

Lynx

Dig Down, and find faith.
Nebulae
This is exactly what my meme was about. Youre just being a bell end to WW3 players because were from WW3. Leave it out already we're all players from the same community

#equalrights #blacklivesmatter
powley was ww3's first sd and he came form there too tho