Nebulae
okay sorry, let me make a "meme"

24tbu3.jpg

you make people sad chicken :(((((

Reactions: List
Nebulae
no but twats get reply banned from the meme server pretty quickly so
discord-shrugking.png
meme thread fell with the first version, this second version is just a morbid parody, a dumpster full of shitty pseudo-memey material that should never be continued.

+ the memes are so fucking 6 years ago and twitter-tier i want to die when i look at them

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
meme thread fell with the first version, this second version is just a morbid parody, a dumpster full of shitty pseudo-memey material that should never be continued.

+ the memes are so fucking 6 years ago and twitter-tier i want to die when i look at them
I never thought people could have nostalgia with rose-tinted glasses of a meme thread but here we are

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

you the only one posting six year old memes are you retarded mate

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bruh why so insecure

(((I M P L Y I N G)))

NOTHING PERSONNEL KID.................... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

are you nibbas going to post actual memes or is this thread a hybrid of screenshot+quote thread but retard edition??????????????

w3hUyFC.gif