shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
i mean somebody probably should, at least then i'd stop wasting my time with children tbh
lmao why don't you have any self control then. "MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD BAN ME TO SAVE ME FROM MY SELF BECAUSE I CAN'T REGULATE MY OWN ACTIONS"

Like, you could be doing any thing else if this bothers you that badly, dude. Go play MGSV, it's a good game.

Nebulae
they're literally keeping you unbanned because you're a fucking joke and its funny to watch your ass get blasted by a bunch of teens
i mean, who's getting assblasted more: a shitposter or some brit who pretends to be a girl in videogames???
[doublepost=1518989683][/doublepost]
lmao why don't you have any self control then. "MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD BAN ME TO SAVE ME FROM MY SELF BECAUSE I CAN'T REGULATE MY OWN ACTIONS"

Like, you could be doing any thing else if this bothers you that badly, dude. Go play MGSV, it's a good game.
i will when it will go on sale

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

it's cause he's a small introverted 13 year old nobody pays attention to in real life so he goes and is provocative on a roleplay forum so he at least has some form of interaction with other people

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Omg all of u shut up ur all just as bad
But the ancient memes were insulted...
pS5uLVq.jpg

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
i mean, who's getting assblasted more: a shitposter or some brit who pretends to be a girl in videogames???
[doublepost=1518989683][/doublepost]
i will when it will go on sale
It's normally 20 USD, which is insanely cheap for the amount of content in the game, not including the story. But if that isn't enough
a134b6b597d22380e272c5cdc6295743.png

Go do something more interesting than arguing over stupid bullshit on an HL2RP forum, man.