FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
c028643dff91e9d522531f8c7913ccf3.png

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Baby steps, dude.

Two months ago any kind of retaliation for an assassination would have been met with a complaint; I'm just glad to be able to have some tit-for-tat going lmao
Lmao I was sat there for a solid half hour like "where is the complaint thread"

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Baby steps, dude.

Two months ago any kind of retaliation for an assassination would have been met with a complaint; I'm just glad to be able to have some tit-for-tat going lmao

tfw you murder prominent political figures, scores of the police force as well as inciting riot in the streets

''bro wtf why you sweep fuck cops this server sucks!!!''

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When what started as a pretty interesting line of development regarding old-world views with certain characters begins to get forced into almost every faction and interaction and you realize how boring it is now

DSj87gDWsAE5Mhm.jpg

Last edited:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When what started as a pretty interesting line of development regarding old-world views with certain characters begins to get forced into almost every faction and you realize how boring it now is

DSj87gDWsAE5Mhm.jpg

once again a funny trope/idea is ran into the fucking ground

reminds me of the time where we had a few cool rogue UM and then suddenly the entire fucking faction was gone and us admins were just sittin there like ''wait wut''

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
once again a funny trope/idea is ran into the fucking ground

reminds me of the time where we had a few cool rogue UM and then suddenly the entire fucking faction was gone and us admins were just sittin there like ''wait wut''
I'm not sensitive or anything about what people think of gays/lesbians in an RP enviroment (fucking lol) and it was pretty cool when people were arguing about it in CAB but it's just boring to see every second character in a fair few factions doing it now.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
STOP saying I look like chicken little

hes dumb and hes a coward

and i am not a coward
Bitch, Chicken Little infiltrated an alien space ship with untrained militia and took their children hostage to spark an all out war.