shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
can u leave your school
well i could but i have photography first and photography last so i can only go to th high street but im not gonna stay up there for 4 hours because i got underpaid by work and cant afford anything

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
well i could but i have photography first and photography last so i can only go to th high street but im not gonna stay up there for 4 hours because i got underpaid by work and cant afford anything
i'd leave school and just walk around look for old people and just follow them, see what they get up to, see how their life is, observe them, study them

they only really come out of the cracks when schools on so its always fun to catch them off guard in the middle of the day

some days when i dont have anything on i gather rocks and go to the nearest retirement village and just throw stones at them

bloody hate old people

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
off topic, still good post
found this gem the other day just scrolling through
29258121_1217154151753256_2829909348099031040_n.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Nebbed for effort.

You see let me explain how to make this better, first adding a background could improve it, second perhaps adding a few words if tiny yet suddle could give some a chuckle, third the immage looks quite chunky and “heavy” to look at, this is a problem of the many square picture you took, one of the best way to fix this is to simply uss photoshop if available and manually remove the borders or you may attempt to find a PNG of it, if all rlse fails you can make it smaller or crop it. I also suggest to use paint 3d to help with the adding of pictures!

With that said I wish you luck in future memes.

Reactions: List

Macho

Nucleus
Nebulae
Nebbed for effort.

You see let me explain how to make this better, first adding a background could improve it, second perhaps adding a few words if tiny yet suddle could give some a chuckle, third the immage looks quite chunky and “heavy” to look at, this is a problem of the many square picture you took, one of the best way to fix this is to simply uss photoshop if available and manually remove the borders or you may attempt to find a PNG of it, if all rlse fails you can make it smaller or crop it. I also suggest to use paint 3d to help with the adding of pictures!

With that said I wish you luck in future memes.

Sorry i did not have photoshop i used paint.net mate, thanks for the advise ill try to improve on future memes