Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man

i wanna go to space later in life

but that ain't gonna happen if we sittin down here blastin fools over menial bullshit

'do you believe in god?'

'no'

boom, dead

'do you believe in god?'

'yes'

'do you believe in my god'

'no'

boom, dead

shit's been happening for thousands of years, and i don't think it's gonna get any better unless we try to get religion to calm the fuck down
Thats not how it goes. It goes like this.

"You part of my group?"

"No"

Boom dead.

The amount of muslims that got killed by groups like is outnumbers the deaths of all these attacks.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Thats not how it goes. It goes like this.

"You part of my group?"

"No"

Boom dead.

The amount of muslims that got killed by groups like is outnumbers the deaths of all these attacks.
fools always blastin eachother over religion and race and money and resources n shiet

also @JohnLugo i'm not defending islam, trust me. i'm just trying to be fair here. i don't think it's appropriate to hate on an entire demographic.

DenZ

the silent moderator guy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Muslims still kill and this is the issue
so do other religions and ethnic groups overall?

like boy, if you lived in England at this moment, you'd fit right in with the generic leave campaigner's at the EU referendum vote, that were actually stigmatized into believing muslims have no goal or intent other than thieve jobs and kill people

no, what the fuck.

edit: like bro, there's a sheer difference between an extremist minority group and an entire religion

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
so do other religions and ethnic groups overall?

like boy, if you lived in England at this moment, you'd fit right in with the generic leave campaigner's at the EU referendum vote, that were actually stigmatized into believing muslims have no goal or intent other than thieve jobs and kill people

no, what the fuck.
We don't launch terrorist attacks against other religions, neither do Christians, Islam does. Whites aren't exactly killing blacks and blacks do because they're retarded but that's a different story, they're not instructed in a book to kill whitey though, they can be peaceful.

Muslims have their own lives, but they also have to follow their religion which is the most xenophobic and barbaric out of all religions today.
[doublepost=1468542193][/doublepost]
Like I said muslims disgust me but thats because of different reasons. I am not going to hate a whole religion because a small group does stupid shit in their names.
Are you a satanist then??????

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A garry's mod rollenspel community shouldnt argue about politics because 70% is below 16 and just copies what their parents told them.
dude the government brainwashing got to me man bibi told me i should kill all muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.