shooting in france,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
The only religion that I cannot say is related to any kind of extremism or be anti peace in any way would be Buddhism.

Literally an entire religion dedicated to "Do good shit and good shit happens. Good shit."
even then, buddhist extremists have killed people in sri lanka and myanmar.

France is a country ruled by a government etc
yeah fair enough

still tho, i don't know why an entire 1.2 billion people should be blamed for the actions of a relatively-small minority.

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Christians and Jews are lynching infidels all day long, yeah right.
They follow the Qu'ran and they do taqyyia, they're muslim as shit man.

We're talking about Muslims and converts from across the globe who aant to join them.

Also, "They follow Kur-an"?
They absolutely do not, sir. Last time I have read (for research purposes, I have read two different translations.)

Nowhere in it does it state "Kill infidel".

In fact, it simply tells people to NOT do that.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guys, here's something the news almost NEVER tells you.
The Quran does say that murdering other muslims is a sin.
However, it says that you can do whatever you want to non-muslims.
So Islam is not a religion of peace.
And before you say not all muslims are terrorists.
Not all Germans were nazis.
Not all Italians were facist.
Not all Russians were communist.

The rest just let those who were, do their evil acts.
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.
What did Mohammad and the rest of the Caliphs do? They murdered, enslaved, raped. All the shit they said about not killing is only valid towards fellow muslims who are NOT sinners. Islam is not a religion of peaceful, time to get it out of your head, I'm pretty sure a few guys this evening got it out of their heads when a truck ran them over too tonight.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
The only religion that I cannot say is related to any kind of extremism or be anti peace in any way would be Buddhism.

Literally an entire religion dedicated to "Do good shit and good shit happens. Good shit."

have you ever read any news regarding thailand or any of south east asia

buddishts lynch eachother daily and burn down eachothers houses

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Why is it that every terrorist attack thread ends in us discussing whether or not religion should be banned?

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What did Mohammad and the rest of the Caliphs do? They murdered, enslaved, raped. All the shit they said about not killing is only valid towards fellow muslims who are NOT sinners. Islam is not a religion of peaceful, time to get it out of your head, I'm pretty sure a few guys this evening got it out of their heads when a truck ran them over too tonight.
Youre a jew. Your opinion is biased and I am not even gonna take it seriously

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also, "They follow Kur-an"?
They absolutely do not, sir. Last time I have read (for research purposes, I have read two different translations.)

Nowhere in it does it state "Kill infidel".

In fact, it simply tells people to NOT do that.
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

heh man

Islam is the only religion that ISN'T fully secular like Judaism or Christianity nowadays.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Guys, here's something the news almost NEVER tells you.
The Quran does say that murdering other muslims is a sin.
However, it says that you can do whatever you want to non-muslims.
So Islam is not a religion of peace.
And before you say not all muslims are terrorists.
Not all Germans were nazis.
Not all Italians were facist.
Not all Russians were communist.

The rest just let those who were, do their evil acts.
Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Excuse me, were you born this was or did you hit your head or something?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
have you ever read any news regarding fucking thailand or any of south east asia

buddishts lynch eachother daily and burn down eachothers houses
yup

but you don't blame buddhism for that

my point is this: muslims aren't one entity or organization. they're a group of people who each have different ways of thinking. you can't blame the entirety of a 1.6 billion-strong demographic for the actions of several thousand people.

Sure is a small fucking minority doing attacks all over the world every fucking week
yes actually lmao

when compared to 1.6 billion people, yes

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Christians used to kill in the name of god back then, though
Oh boy, comparing the catholic crusades to islamic terrorism. Brilliant.
Alright, here's some history for you.
Before the crusades started, Muslims were persecuting the Jews and Christians that lived in the Levant, and preventing Christians from making pilgrimages to the holy lands. So the Pope, Urban II. Decided to begin a military campaign to liberate Jerusalem and the rest of the holy land to prevent violence towards Christians by the muslims.

The crusades were justified.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

heh man

Islam is the only religion that ISN'T fully secular like Judaism or Christianity nowadays.

Kuran does not have such sentence anywhere. If it did, nobody in my country would be alive right now. This includes the religious scholars.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
yup

but you don't blame buddhism for that

my point is this: muslims aren't one entity or organization. they're a group of people who each have different ways of thinking. you can't blame the entirety of a 1.6 billion-strong demographic for the actions of several thousand people.

yes actually lmao

when compared to 1.6 billion people, yes

to be fair like, 300 bhutanese refugees got settled in my town, which generally was a settling area for slavs and yugos, and they're actually the best immigrants since the slavs because they actually get jobs, pay taxes and do australian shit. bretty nice people

Status
Not open for further replies.