shooting in france,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
why would turkey bomb their allies ;)

Turkey created ISIS with combined support and supply from America. Then refugees started fleeing all over the place, especially Syrians (Who now consists at least 10% of our god damn population). Our prime minister is trying to turn us back into Ottoman Empire, with him on the throne. And his first step is to stir up middle east and get more and more brainless immigrants to be in Tur-

You know what, I quit. I am literally shaking and weeping.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This thread also dedicated to the Nice mass killing that just happened and killed 60 people?

e: Slight confusion, thought 2 attacks on france happened at the same time.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Turkey created ISIS with combined support and supply from America. Then refugees started fleeing all over the place, especially Syrians (Who now consists at least 10% of our god damn population). Our prime minister is trying to turn us back into Ottoman Empire, with him on the throne. And his first step is to stir up middle east and get more and more brainless immigrants to be in Tur-

You know what, I quit. I am literally shaking and weeping.

everything will be ok when you become an autonomous oblast of the russian federation

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Pretty sure Cuckminister Justin Trudeau stopped the bombing and are sticking to training them.

this is why you need a good prime minister that isn't afraid the genocide entire races because they're different

tony5.jpg

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this is why you need a good prime minister that isn't afraid the genocide entire races because they're different

tony5.jpg

That's how Canada was made pretty much. The Protestant Work Ethic and pushing around anything that got in its way, people, environment, or Communists.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Remember guys, the ISLAMIC State isn't really Islamic, #NOTALLMUSLIMS

i'm being ironic i fucking hate islam i hope we'll wipe it out in a crusade

As much as I hate all religion, ISIS is not islamic. I have seen people getting caught passing through Turkey to join ISIS, coming from China, America and many others.

It is just a group of people with issues in the head, thirsty for blood and adrenaline.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
As much as I hate all religion, ISIS is not islamic. I have seen people getting caught passing through Turkey to join ISIS, coming from China, America and many others.

It is just a group of people with issues in the head, thirsty for blood and adrenaline.
who like to use their religion as an excuse

like, the religion itself is not what makes them all raaaah. if that were the case, you'd have a bunch of people going out and bombing shit and shooting people in the name of christ and yahweh or whatever.

i think this is resultant from the socioeconomic state that the middle east has been in for the last several decades. you've got dictators rising left and right and constant war going on, and i think that breeds madness.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
still means they're islamic people from china,america and many others
[doublepost=1468540601][/doublepost]
i think this is resultant from the socioeconomic state that the middle east has been in for the last several decades. you've got dictators rising left and right and constant war going on, and i think that breeds madness.
i'm sure the dictatorships in south africa and asia and africa bred a LOT of terrorists

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
islam in and of itself is not what makes them do this kinda stuff tho

i'm sure the dictatorships in south africa and asia and africa bred a LOT of terrorists
yes actually lmao

take, for example, the countless militia armies and and pirate groups and so forth that have done shit in africa. of course, the media won't report on that because there's not enough of an international fear factor with african militias.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
[doublepost=1468540601][/doublepost]

I dont think you understand what I mean.

They have nothing to do with Islam, other than the name. /They are a group of mentally deranged Individuals that joined a terrorist organization for kicks./

ruben slikk

Nebulae
I dont think you understand what I mean.

They have nothing to do with Islam, other than the name. /They are a group of mentally deranged Individuals that joined a terrorist organization for kicks./
Yeah that's why every attack they do is in the name of Islam

ruben slikk

Nebulae
Boredom, stupudity, money and the words/orders from various governments.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING islam related. Trust me.

And I am not defending islam at all.
I love it when boredom and money makes me kill myself and kill other people in the name of "Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.