Should i get dishonored 1 or 2?

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Been playing the dishonored 2 demo lately and its fun. But people say dishonored 1 is better than 2. Which one should i get?

Alcatraz

String
Nebulae
The first one is definitely better story-wise, you'll rarely get such a good story. Dishonored 2 is good aswell, but I recommend that you buy the D1 first, trust me, you won't regret it.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The first one is definitely better story-wise, you'll rarely get such a good story. Dishonored 2 is good aswell, but I recommend that you buy the D1 first, trust me, you won't regret it.
Aight might do!

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
From my own personal experience, Dishonored 1 was pretty easy compared to Dishonored 2 though...
Dishonored 2 was pretty badly optimized at release though. I haven't played it since then so I can't say if that has been fixed or not.
But yeah, as Alcatraz already said, Dishonored 1 had a much more memorable story, I'd say go with Dishonored 1 and then go for Dishonored 2 afterwards if you want to.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Been playing the dishonored 2 demo lately and its fun. But people say dishonored 1 is better than 2. Which one should i get?
There are many pros and cons in both of the games, as someone who beat the shit out of the hours of dishonored 1, The story is really good, the powers are unique, combat is fun, fun side missions, etc. etc... But the game is a TAD BIT SHORT.

WHILE IN Dishonored 2, there are a fuck ton of more powers, side missions, combat techniques, enemies, amazing maps, graphics, secrets and side-routes. While all of these are listed (and there are more), the story is JUST A BIT more plain.

If you've already know the lore of dishonored 1, I suggest you get 2.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I've only played the 1 and it's pretty good °u°, beside if you want to understand the story you should go to the first one to avoid spoilers with the second.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Here's footage of an idiot playing dishonored 1 at 2 AM. It's fun, (This is the DLC).
sorry for the ABSOLUTELY horrendous quality, the program I used is shitty and lags sometimes.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Here's footage of an idiot playing dishonored 1 at 2 AM. It's fun, (This is the DLC).
sorry for the ABSOLUTELY horrendous quality, the program I used is shitty and lags sometimes.

idk they both pretty good

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Haven't played 2, but I can definitely recommend 1 without any kind of doubt. It's one of the best games I've ever played, and is a good balance of challenge and fun. (Unless you play clean hands ghost on very hard, but you're a masochist if you do so)