Should I get Windows 10?

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
maybe because i already did but i dont think u can install a housing association
I feel like you really had to work for that one, as that doesn't show up until at least the second page of google search.

8wb6s2.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

0rd16Lf.png

im sorry for not being completely sure he was talking about the gentoo linux and not wanting to search the website for a description of what it is lmao. are you actually having an attitude because i socially interacted with someone to gain information?

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
0rd16Lf.png

im sorry for not being completely sure he was talking about the gentoo linux and not wanting to search the website for a description of what it is lmao. are you actually having an attitude because i socially interacted with someone to gain information?
Let's see.
I'm having a giggle over here because you're getting triggered by me using lmgtfy, when it clearly shows 'Gentoo Linux" on the second result. You obviously can't install a housing association, so he's obviously talking about the Linux. I didn't have to do anything more than type "Gentoo" into google once to see "linux" and understand what he was talking about.

D

Deleted member 225

Let's see.
I'm having a giggle over here because you're getting triggered by me using lmgtfy, when it clearly shows 'Gentoo Linux" on the second result. You obviously can't install a housing association, so he's obviously talking about the Linux. I didn't have to do anything more than type "Gentoo" into google once to see "linux" and understand what he was talking about.
okay yeah so i asked him what it was. lmao i know u have a hard time being bullied on here a lot but no need to take it out on me when i was simply interacting with another human being.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
okay yeah so i asked him what it was. lmao i know u have a hard time being bullied on here a lot but no need to take it out on me when i was simply interacting with another human being.
I have no idea what you're talking about, and your attempt at reverse psychology is even more funny than you getting annoyed about lmgtfy.

D

Deleted member 225

I have no idea what you're talking about, and your attempt at reverse psychology is even more funny than you getting annoyed about lmgtfy.
no shit i get annoyed at the imgtfy because ur implying im too retarded to a google search. like just fuck off and go back to whining about something instead of trying to start shit with me because i was having a conversation

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
no shit i get annoyed at the imgtfy because ur implying im too retarded to a google search. like just fuck off and go back to whining about something instead of trying to start shit with me because i was having a conversation
If you could stop flaming, that'd be great.

I used lmgtfy because obviously you had not paid attention to your google results, or you needed a different set of google results. Proven by the fact that both your results and mine provided the answer in the top 2.

I'm not here to start shit, you're the one getting angry and insulting.

I'm out.

D

Deleted member 225

If you could stop flaming, that'd be great.

I used lmgtfy because obviously you had not paid attention to your google results, or you needed a different set of google results. Proven by the fact that both your results and mine provided the answer in the top 2.

I'm not here to start shit, you're the one getting angry and insulting.

I'm out.

E: Lmao salty cause he couldn't be assed to type six letters into google.

ur the one that got pissy over a dumb rating which is what i would have left it at.

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
i dont know exactly but ive been working with an IT company for a bit now and thats what i've heard. I think it's to do with technical shit like better fragmentation or something but i might be wrong

I've noticed huge FPS improvements when i play Planetside 2 for example so yeah that's right.

Khub

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm using Windows 10 on all of my devices (including my phone rip) and I'm very happy about the system really. I've gone through Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 and I am convinced this is the way to go.
I first had to resolve some problems relating to drivers but that's only because none of my two notebooks were officially approved for upgrade by their manufacturers. So long as the upgrade tool says you're ready to go, you should be good to go. It automatically rolls back to the previous version if it detects an issue by itself and as @Heisensperg said, you're given 30 days to change your mind about upgrading and go back to whatever version of Windows you used previously.
I'm only slightly displeased with the way Windows 10 is advertised (including but not limited using 6 months old consent to upgrade your computer when you're not looking).
Windows Defender's 'Antimalware Service Executable' process occasionally decides to test my nerves (like once a month) when it decides to consume all of my CPU but it can be turned off manually - this also happens automatically if you install a 3rd party antivirus.

if you have 7 upgrade

if you have 8.1 stay with it
Pretty much this. If you're still using Windows 7, you should consider moving on from a 2009-2011 system and will appreciate many little useful features you're not used to.
There's not that many of them if you're a Windows 8.1 user but still, I find Windows 10 pretty nice.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think I'll stick with Windows 7. It's just what I'm experienced with, and what I'm comfortable with.

Joesh

Neutrino
Nebulae
Alright if you want my opinion, Windows 10 is good for gaming but still better for work. For better gaming i could say Windows 7.
Basically on Windows 10 i am experiencing some system bugs. Maybe it is only me, maybe i have bad computer, but in some cases when i open something like Windows button menu and click for example Garry's mod icon the system freezes for 20 - 60 seconds, and every then every change of program by clicking its icon makes the same freeze. Fix for that is just to sleep your computer. Or hibernate.