Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
return the bear her period’s started there’s fucking blood everywhere it’s like the fucking shining in here
there is some information in the world that everyone would benefit from not knowing, for their own mental health and sanity.

this is one of those pieces of information. i hated reading it and i hate the imagery you have put into my head from it

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
e5aaf040261dad48a70bec6ba5966d34.png

This was from the other day but he was very comfy while I gave him pets

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
e5aaf040261dad48a70bec6ba5966d34.png

This was from the other day but he was very comfy while I gave him pets

this is a wonderful picture. a dog being pet by a loving owner, while taking a nap on a nice carpet, his head in the comfiest teddy bear you'll find. there is nothing better on the internet tbh I think we can call it here lads, this is it.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Had to put Gizmo to sleep this morning, her kidneys were failing after all this time.

She went out into the garden of her own accord to sit with us and the vet put her to sleep in the garden shade an hour or so later which was really nice and peaceful for her, miss my baby already though 😔

NaAQHg9.jpg

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
Had to put Gizmo to sleep this morning, her kidneys were failing after all this time.

She went out into the garden of her own accord to sit with us and the vet put her to sleep in the garden shade an hour or so later which was really nice and peaceful for her, miss my baby already though 😔

NaAQHg9.jpg
may they rest in peace 🙏