Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
8EwXidm.jpg

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Give your pets a hug, and tell them you love them.​
He's an adorable dog. I'm sure he had a most fulfilling and loving life with you. May he rest in peace and look down upon you from above, always.

Reactions: List

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
someone please tell me the best way to embed video on forums w/o it fucking up like imgur

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
I just wish life wasn't so horrible. It's hard enough to lose one pet, but two in two weeks is crushing.
I hope you’re okay. I’m sure she’ll be fine and turn up soon. Sometimes cats do just disappear but they end up coming back. All my prayers that she’ll come back. If you need to vent i’m always open to listening.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I hope you’re okay. I’m sure she’ll be fine and turn up soon. Sometimes cats do just disappear but they end up coming back. All my prayers that she’ll come back. If you need to vent i’m always open to listening.
It's a situation that's happened before, on a previous farm I lived on where our cat disappeared and never came back.

Since I usually live on a farm, when animals go missing, it's not like they're going to turn up if they've been gone for several days. There's a chance she might, of course, but if I try to live off of the hope, then I won't be able to grieve since I'll always have that bit of hope that she might.

Lex

Ode
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Got this little guy yesterday, thought I'd share while he's at his cutest.

First time he's ever looked out a window too, he was beyond fascinated.
We've decided to call him 'Loki' because he's a bit of a troublemaker and sneaky too.
20230220_115319.jpg
20230220_115253.jpg

I'm not great with pictures, so sorry for that and the messy windowsill.