D

Deleted member 19

his name is general baked potatoes

he's a rooster

OTwkE4d.jpg

Kk1UFzz.jpg

but most importantly...

JN3PVDN.jpg

ye and he also flies out of his fenced in area out into the yard.

sometimes he'll circle around the house with 4-5 other birds and try to invade the neighbors yard.

ye he cute but he's a fuckin' royal pain in the ass smh.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Big fat boy is back, the operation went fine, he had some muscle and others removed to take the sarcoma off him, but well, he seems fine

He's just very druggy right now and won't move almost at all.

cb4819d0e40676a9d3b5149cf2bc5c99.jpg

Now to wait for the biopsy on the cancer to see if it did reproduce onto other areas/there's a big risk of it and the stage it was.

Luckily enough this catto will live to eat another can of tuna.

Well biopsy is... "Good", or as good as it can get.

The sarcoma was removed properly, in a clean way, leaving no cancerous cells behind and with a margin of healthy cells surrounding removed as well. The risk of reappearance is... Rather high, but the risk of a distant metastasis is very low, so that's a relief, at least. He's not putting up a fight when he's being bandaged or given the medication and he has some sort of treatment, some anti-cancerogenic drops.

So he'll live to fight another day, the boy. I'm kind of happy, but at the same time I can't do but to think we're just sort of delaying the inevitable.

Reactions: List

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Well biopsy is... "Good", or as good as it can get.

The sarcoma was removed properly, in a clean way, leaving no cancerous cells behind and with a margin of healthy cells surrounding removed as well. The risk of reappearance is... Rather high, but the risk of a distant metastasis is very low, so that's a relief, at least. He's not putting up a fight when he's being bandaged or given the medication and he has some sort of treatment, some anti-cancerogenic drops.

So he'll live to fight another day, the boy. I'm kind of happy, but at the same time I can keep but to think we're just sort of delaying the inevitable.

Sorry in order to post on this thread you are required to post at least one cat image. Glad he's getting well now though.

8U5835L.jpg
KEDCQ1n.jpg

My neighbors cat, dunno if I've showed it or not.
UExkXnl.jpg

Reactions: List