Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
taking a pic of your cat the asian way
cat_in_frying_pan_7424377407.jpg

but for real, this is my cousins pet which i often interacted with.
IMG-20180310-WA0001.jpg

no, i did not eat the cat, dont worry

tho, I want a mexican red knee tarantula for a pet
medium.jpg

as much as i hate spiders and i wont ever have one in my household i can see why

tarantulas are kinda cool ngl

we talking WANTS?!

i want a snek boy

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tho, I want a mexican red knee tarantula for a pet
medium.jpg
Tarantulas aren't ""pets"" and are also really boring to have unless you just like spiders in general

though feeding them during summer was p cheap since i had easy access to big ass grasshoppers and shit outside, they even eat young rats

t. previous rose hair tarantula owner

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Tarantulas aren't ""pets"" and are also really boring to have unless you just like spiders in general

though feeding them during summer was p cheap since i had easy access to big ass grasshoppers and shit outside, they even eat young rats

t. previous rose hair tarantula owner
Fair enough, I suppose. Are they difficult to maintain though? Considering like ill be really busy most of the time when I'm in med school or doing intern, I thought it be suitable to get something that doesn't require as much attention or care as a cat or dog.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fair enough, I suppose. Are they difficult to maintain though? Considering like ill be really busy most of the time when I'm in med school or doing intern, I thought it be suitable to get something that doesn't require as much attention or care as a cat or dog.
Some tarantulas can literally go for months without feeding though usually all you have to do is feed them 1-2 crickets a week, larger ones usually eat a little more but it's not an issue as they will eat after what they need

as long as they have water in the terrarium and you feed them on a weekly basis it's fine

they don't require any actual attention in terms of handling (which i don't recommend you do as tarantula bites aren't very nice) so they are really easy to keep around

oh yeah the mexican red knees are infamous for having crazy lifespans

like, if i were to get a female red knee it could be with me into my 40's

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Some tarantulas can literally go for months without feeding though usually all you have to do is feed them 1-2 crickets a week, larger ones usually eat a little more but it's not an issue as they will eat after what they need

as long as they have water in the terrarium and you feed them on a weekly basis it's fine

they don't require any actual attention in terms of handling (which i don't recommend you do as tarantula bites aren't very nice) so they are really easy to keep around
sounds good enough for me. thx for the tips

edit: But yeah Ive been looking around for tarantulas to buy, i see that mexican red knee has always been recommended due to their easy maintenance and docile behaviour. and of course, their appearance. I would say i have a bit of interest in tarantulas

Last edited:

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae
got some dank budgies if you know what I mean
they got some money, hmu on steam

I really don't know...

dude photobombing the picture in the back is Mango, he got sick earlier this year, unfortunately. :(
ZGsln0k.jpg

Above: Fleur De-Lys enjoying a delicate snack following several helpings of millet. (2017, colourized)

- edit -

some more sneak peeks at the life of my budgies

fleur actually eating some of the broccoli
rraprix.jpg

"fsadijasdi what have you been eating fleur... hmm??"
PjqTbGd.jpg

two bros chillin in a curtain 5 cm apart cuz they're pretty cool
HFlAuLm.jpg

peanut has looked like he has had a death wish his entire life, but he cool i guess
LxPpQT1.jpg

Last edited:

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
92MNmxn.jpg

Sadly me being the infidel i am, i dont have better pictures of him on my phone.
It's our norwegian elkhound, around 3 years old.