NFTP3BL.png

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CAT!!!!!!!!!!
@Subeh he makes a solid point tho ngl

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
UDB844x.png

id also like to announce that rosie is pregnant :)

if anyone finds out who did it let me know so i can clobber them

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
all i see is an ingredient for a good shashlik
So back in high school, we had this guy called Sason. Now we didn't have a cafeteria, we just had Sason in his corner, making hot dogs and Schnizel on his stall. One day someone opens his side door and two cats run out, thats when we were thinking we were eating cat schnizels all along

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
only good excuse to have parrots or any kind of birds for a pet is if you're already deaf and you have no neighbours or family or friends and intend to keep it that way for the rest of your life

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
only good excuse to have parrots or any kind of birds for a pet is if you're already deaf and you have no neighbours or family or friends and intend to keep it that way for the rest of your life

My family is louder than the parrot make that as you will

D

Deleted member 7099

i kno a guy who has two birds he named them bonnie and clyde after the robbers i love bonnie and clyde they're always screaming at the top of their lungs in vcs