image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Reactions: List

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
ץ
dogs are god's gift to this earth
I agree with you cunt. Ever since 8th grade, my hate for cats grew and grew. I remember that day, I walked home from school and saw my parrots cage fliped, I never seen them that scared in my life. I saw a cat running about in my backyard and threw a rock at it. Second day same thing happened, but they were gone, they werent in the cage man. So next day I was going to school, I open the door and boom, their skeletons are on my carpet man, those cats fucking mafia style messaged me and ever since I hate cats, fuck em

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I agree with you cunt. Ever since 8th grade, my hate for cats grew and grew. I remember that day, I walked home from school and saw my parrots cage fliped, I never seen them that scared in my life. I saw a cat running about in my backyard and threw a rock at it. Second day same thing happened, but they were gone, they werent in the cage man. So next day I was going to school, I open the door and boom, their skeletons are on my carpet man, those cats fucking mafia style messaged me and ever since I hate cats, fuck em
NFTP3BL.png

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CAT!!!!!!!!!!