Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Update: He passed tf out. Even better he woke up a few times, saw us and didn't demand attention - rolled over and went back to sleep.

7118e405c19752e7448b147ca7a2f050.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Update: He passed tf out. Even better he woke up a few times, saw us and didn't demand attention - rolled over and went back to sleep.

7118e405c19752e7448b147ca7a2f050.png

yeah same, my pup was way too excited to be in a house and spent of today sleeping it off

bro we got puppies on nearly the same day thats mental

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Day 3 was okay!

Obi slept solid from 10pm to 4am last night so we're hoping he does it again tonight; he's been fine through the day. Learned to sit a little bit too! And he's had a few accidents this morning but none this afternoon as we've been a lot better at just taking him out often.

04f88c74103e9f7923d176381f32df2a.png

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
The Cat came into my room mid phone call to the Doctor and was being loud, so I had to multitask feeding him and talking on the phone at the same time.

A stranger cat also got hit by a car out front because someone was speeding in a 20 zone, but he ran off luckily so I hope he's okay

sots

community bear
Nebulae
one time my boss picked me up for work and when I got in the van I realised he’d brought his dog for some reason and when I sat down he stepped on my nuts, so yeah

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
one time my boss picked me up for work and when I got in the van I realised he’d brought his dog for some reason and when I sat down he stepped on my nuts, so yeah
Obi fucking obliterated my nutsack today with a puppy pounce then bit my nipple so I feel your pain

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I want a pet, never had one :/

Birds are easy to manage if you pick the right breed and do not mind screaming.

Dogs and Cats are a LOT of work, dogs more than cats cause they are needier while cats are usually more independent

you could also go for a lizard where you literally just feed it since it is a very low maintenance animal.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Dogs and Cats are a LOT of work, dogs more than cats cause they are needier while cats are usually more independent

you could also go for a lizard where you literally just feed it since it is a very low maintenance animal.
I’d love a pet homie but sadly my mum is allergic to pretty much anything that has hair / fur and my dad just doesn’t really want one in the house, meant I’ve grown up from day one without any real pets except like a goldfish at one point

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Dogs are great at pushing you out of your comfort zone.

I used to spend all day every day on my computer. For the last three days my mornings have been taken up by a wonderful pee-filled puppy who I have to keep an eye on, keep entertained and take out so he doesn't wreck the house.

It sounds dramatic when I put it like that but it really is (and will continue to be) a huge lifestyle shift.