Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I took him out to pee and he just decided to lie there for like 10 minutes then reluctantly got up to pee

Like bro you're photogenic af and I love you but please PEE

187150378_10219086679786956_6374401624720870413_n.jpg

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
she pisses herself out of excitement every time i come downstairs so yes she's dumb
Honestly the way they act when they haven't seen you in a while/overnight is the best thing tbh (minus the pee on your end I guess LOL).

As much as I'm looking forward to Obi growing up I'm gonna miss him as a dumb puppy too.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Honestly the way they act when they haven't seen you in a while/overnight is the best thing tbh (minus the pee on your end I guess LOL).

As much as I'm looking forward to Obi growing up I'm gonna miss him as a dumb puppy too.
I've had my dog since he was only one, and he was a rescue.

To see him grow up, from young dog into old mutt, is honestly beautiful. He's been with me my entire life pretty much, since I was four. He must be what... 13 now? It's a mixture of emotions, since I know he's nearing the end of his path and that it'll feel empty to not have him around... but, it lets me appreciate him and love him so much, because I want him to know he's loved and cared for.

Every single day, for the past 10 or so years, he's made an effort to watch our cat. Speaking of which, he (my cat) must be nearing 11 to 12 now.

It's kinda funny, that from living across two farms, the only two animals that I really do consider as my animals are my cat and dog.

v4FklSg.png

6R6nKHn.png

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
88127fc761ea2124262b8f3e2ecc04ed.jpg

This is floyd, he's not my dog but one of the dogs I work with. He's at a rescue center cause his owners didn't like him or something.
He's on a weight loss journey and he's epic.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
No pic but Obi has progressed to doing a very obvious death-stare and high-pitched bark to let us know he needs the toilet, which is a massive thing given some dogs don't signal at all. We don't always trust him to do it obviously so we still take him out right after naps and stuff.

The downside is he's trying to use the same bark just to get outside and/or get more food sometimes.

He's lucky I'm proud of him.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No pic but Obi has progressed to doing a very obvious death-stare and high-pitched bark to let us know he needs the toilet, which is a massive thing given some dogs don't signal at all.

The downside is he's trying to use the same bark just to get outside and/or get more food.

He's lucky I'm proud of him.

our dogs are fucking divergent

mine now goes to the training pad, squats as though she's going to pee, and then does nothing

then she beelines for the treat bag expecting a reward