Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
our dogs are fucking divergent

mine now goes to the training pad, squats as though she's going to pee, and then does nothing

then she beelines for the treat bag expecting a reward
Oh trust me, sometimes he'll yip to go out and then just go out and lie there or go chew on the walls so I'm like "??? DO YOU NEED TO PEE OR NO YOU DEMON". Then we bring him in and he'll start doing it again. Its worse when we know he hasn't pooped yet in the afternoon so we can't risk it, or that because he doesn't always fully empty his bladder he could genuinely need to go again.

Took us almost four hours to watch a two hour movie because of it today lol.

On the other hand, your girl is fucking devious lmao

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image0.jpg

he sunbathe

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
F9gMc35.jpg

BNp6r46.jpg

KUlDAsA.jpg

Say hi to Homer! He's my uncle's puppy. I haven't seen him since Covid, but I recently dug these out and thought you'd enjoy seeing him.
Features include: Biting off your shoelaces, crying until you tuck him in to sleep and being a goofy (good) boi.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Obi's had quite a busy few days and we could tell he wanted to take it a bit easier today - wasn't as energetic this morning and sleeping a lot. Took him for his morning walk (around the local cemetery/streets rather than to the beach) and then have spent the rest of the day chilling in the garden or playing.

Here he decided to chill after we had our BBQ outside at lunch.

20210531_122905.jpg

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got a new puppy today, Rabid got an early preview.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

She's a redbone coonhound mixed with a mountain cur. She likes to dash around and is very speedy. She gives nose kisses. I love her and will die for her.