Nebulae
pZVlRju.jpg
UrdrGGa.jpg
SNAKESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
A lot of catto pics
A black catto that randomly came one day and I adopted it cause he was homeless. He's such a cuddly pest and can meow the house down when he wants. His name is Mr Cat. He's a messy af eater, loves rolling around and ear scratches.
F49wam6.jpg
cR8ZO0q.jpg

Z5agfbT.jpg

snryQcF.jpg
MFQmyB7.jpg

cvE4fJO.jpg

PZQiEba.jpg

SwB5xrL.jpg

ttO5IlB.jpg
w0fMaxMg.jpg
L9JMEdd.jpg
j4OIFsK.jpg
Kq9whKZ.jpg
A cute tabby cat that I adopted as well - i named her Miss Cat. She's one of the most messiest eating cats I've had - she's still around. Loves belly rubs and purrs.
kGALWpt.jpg

XNuPG7J.jpg

C1mXpGK.jpg
1H0rWwY.jpg
LgeIIto.jpg

ECtSWww.jpg

3EcED41.jpg
Here's an older kitty I had before the two above - we named her Ginge. I think you know why. She was such a territorial animal, flipped her shit whenever she seen anything else in the garden and attacked it - but loved belly rubs, being picked up and attention. A while ago she had a stroke and I was pretty devastated by it. Turns out Ginge was a male - don't know what was more of a surprise, thinking the cat was female or it having a stroke. Was only 5 years old.
4lBGcHI.jpg
eyCuNhr.jpg
vabIeM7.jpg

uhgLEph.jpg

ISAPMrp.jpg

CQXgzEt.jpg

h5N4Qwp.jpg

Mt9iR15.jpg
Before Ginge, we had a maine :heyzeus:. I don't know why she died, but she had something wrong with her breathing- was a very fluffy and whiny cat. Used to sit at the top of the stairs and cry for hours at 2AM until someone woke up to pet her or turn the sink on for her to get a drink. She was a right fucking pain to brush. The final two pictures is her kitten - named Tigger.
VmyZfgs.jpg

4b9aBG1.jpg

8u4uC3F.jpg

Jd0TiPI.jpg

158gbBF.jpg

OfHX6q7.jpg

pB1H1u9.jpg

GVAKERq.jpg

C6HTABf.jpg
Now this kitty - she was called rollie cause she was always rolling around on stuff. I had her since I could remember and she died 2 years ago, a day after Christmas. I forgot the condition she had, but I was pretty close to her as I had grown up with her. I used to have /alot/ of photos of her but I deleted my phone, rip.
0i2Szr7.jpg

hfRHweR.jpg

3LTdGXS.jpg

Uj4o06j.jpg

O0EiqHu.jpg

@GhostKripp
@Pumpkin
@Jaggles
@kek
@K4E
@FieldersNL
@whoeverlikescats

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
A lot of catto pics
A black catto that randomly came one day and I adopted it cause he was homeless. He's such a cuddly pest and can meow the house down when he wants. His name is Mr Cat. He's a messy af eater, loves rolling around and ear scratches.
F49wam6.jpg
cR8ZO0q.jpg

Z5agfbT.jpg

snryQcF.jpg
MFQmyB7.jpg

cvE4fJO.jpg

PZQiEba.jpg

SwB5xrL.jpg

ttO5IlB.jpg
w0fMaxMg.jpg
L9JMEdd.jpg
j4OIFsK.jpg
Kq9whKZ.jpg
A cute tabby cat that I adopted as well - i named her Miss Cat. She's one of the most messiest eating cats I've had - she's still around. Loves belly rubs and purrs.
kGALWpt.jpg

XNuPG7J.jpg

C1mXpGK.jpg
1H0rWwY.jpg
LgeIIto.jpg

ECtSWww.jpg

3EcED41.jpg
Here's an older kitty I had before the two above - we named her Ginge. I think you know why. She was such a territorial animal, flipped her shit whenever she seen anything else in the garden and attacked it - but loved belly rubs, being picked up and attention. A while ago she had a stroke and I was pretty devastated by it. Turns out Ginge was a male - don't know what was more of a surprise, thinking the cat was female or it having a stroke. Was only 5 years old.
4lBGcHI.jpg
eyCuNhr.jpg
vabIeM7.jpg

uhgLEph.jpg

ISAPMrp.jpg

CQXgzEt.jpg

h5N4Qwp.jpg

Mt9iR15.jpg
Before Ginge, we had a maine :heyzeus:. I don't know why she died, but she had something wrong with her breathing- was a very fluffy and whiny cat. Used to sit at the top of the stairs and cry for hours at 2AM until someone woke up to pet her or turn the sink on for her to get a drink. She was a right fucking pain to brush. The final two pictures is her kitten - named Tigger.
VmyZfgs.jpg

4b9aBG1.jpg

8u4uC3F.jpg

Jd0TiPI.jpg

158gbBF.jpg

OfHX6q7.jpg

pB1H1u9.jpg

GVAKERq.jpg

C6HTABf.jpg
Now this kitty - she was called rollie cause she was always rolling around on stuff. I had her since I could remember and she died 2 years ago, a day after Christmas. I forgot the condition she had, but I was pretty close to her as I had grown up with her. I used to have /alot/ of photos of her but I deleted my phone, rip.
0i2Szr7.jpg

hfRHweR.jpg

3LTdGXS.jpg

Uj4o06j.jpg

O0EiqHu.jpg

@GhostKripp
@Pumpkin
@Jaggles
@kek
@K4E
@FieldersNL
@whoeverlikescats