-snip-

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
Keep in mind you should do some research of your own, I'm not from the States - but I haven't seen anyone in Europe or Asia even mention A+ before

I'm actually in IT in Canada, so not the states, they do recommend going for microsoft exams; and people actually do care about certifications here, like Network + and A+. Then again, IT industry is doing better here (job wise) than in the states from what I hear from friends I have in the states.

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I'm actually in IT in Canada, so not the states, they do recommend going for microsoft exams; and people actually do care about certifications here, like Network + and A+. Then again, IT industry is doing better here (job wise) than in the states from what I hear from friends I have in the states.
Everything is better in Canada (no offense americans)

Reactions: List

Valtorix

Nebulae
Everything is better in Canada (no offense americans)

xD We try but that's not necessarily true; we may be polite but we're just hiding the anger and violence that we hide deep within ourselves and one day, The Red Dawn will be our salvation... but it won't be russia and korea invading :wink: FEAR OUR POLAR BEARS!

Valtorix

Nebulae
Yeah you do, it's just a shame the government is a joke and the country is overpopulated. Don't get me wrong though, i'm not prejudice... just against the occasional d-bag on the internets.