so gmod is just kinda dead now huh

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
nah not in its former glory, it's a shitshow with applications and shit that makes it boring as hell

when it was like darkrp it was much more fun
yes now you have to like write a forum application to even become an SS soldier where did the good times go

it's still funny to go in with surnames such as "Goldstein" and see how far you make it before some edgelord stops you because your surname is "jewish sounding"

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
To be honest I don't feel that's an exclusive problem to this server ya'll are talking about.

Especially longer running servers, I feel the people running the servers just get so run down past experiences of systems being exploited and giving them headaches that the barriers to entry slowly get built higher and higher.
If a server runs long enough, those barriers are going to look too intimidating to try and get through for anyone seeing them on the outside.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
yes now you have to like write a forum application to even become an SS soldier where did the good times go

it's still funny to go in with surnames such as "Goldstein" and see how far you make it before some edgelord stops you because your surname is "jewish sounding"
the only good part about it is to troll people that take the brown-shirt rp dead serious
on god

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Probably because it's on front page of the list. Shit is active all day. I can't fathom how
I can only dream that it fucking crashes, but knowing human nature I think nazi servers will be around as long as gmod does

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
ive mentioned it before in a status post before but in no other game's RP servers have i ever encountered as many nazis as in gmod's.

the auschwitzRP ones are down though, right?

D

Deleted member 930

ive mentioned it before in a status post before but in no other game's RP servers have i ever encountered as many nazis as in gmod's.

the auschwitzRP ones are down though, right?
I never understood why someone wants to reexperience the Time in Auschwitz.

While for some People it's horrible Event for other it's a Trip down Memory Lain with bright colors.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
nah not in its former glory, it's a shitshow with applications and shit that makes it boring as hell

when it was like darkrp it was much more fun
i will forever mourn the loss people of gaming(?) 1942rp, where a fuhrer named John Spaghetti or some shit would barricade himself in his office all hours of the day and the Legitimate Men of the French Embassy would fire rocket launchers ported straight from Day of Defeat at his one-way window.