so I decided to check something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Like how there's more Black Churches than Mormons, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims and Hindus combined.
To be fairly honest that makes a fair amount of sense. I've not seen a single person who conforms to any of those religions, even less known someone. I can definitely assure you that there's a large number of black churches in America.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
To be fairly honest that makes a fair amount of sense. I've not seen a single person who conforms to any of those religions, even less known someone. I can definitely assure you that there's a large number of black churches in America.
YOU HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE PERSON WHO CONFORMS TO ISLAM?
LMFAO
NICE LIE.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
YOU HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE PERSON WHO CONFORMS TO ISLAM?
LMFAO
NICE LIE.

...He could be living in a State where it's rare to see those kinds of religions?

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Absolutely not. Orthodoxy is alot different than Catholicism.
And Orthodoxy is the original and main type of Christianity. Protestant is the watered down verision of Orthodoxy.
I pulled the chart off of google images so I can't entirely say it's completely accurate. Getting such information about religious statistics is probably difficult due to people wanting religious privacy.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Absolutely not. Orthodoxy is alot different than Catholicism.
And Orthodoxy is the original and main type of Christianity. Protestant is the watered down verision of Orthodoxy.
catholicism and protestant are the two types of christianity you're most likely to hear pop up. considering how there was basically a whole cut-throat fued between the two types back when Mary I was queen in England.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
it makes sense tho

everybody's been assraped by an interdimensional alien empire

ain't no god gonna save yo ass

it's less of a fedora-tipping thing and more of a being realistic thing

I don't understand how people can go "Yeah jesus totally walked on water and stuff like that" and don't laugh their asses off at how stupid they sound 'cause I sure as hell know that I do laugh my ass off each time I even try to say something like that
oh you don't believe in the invisible man ??? hahhahahaha fedora tipping fag hahaha !!! haha !!! what a loser !!! !!! !!!

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Only ever had one atheist character and that was my Soviet during the 1983 WW3RP for obvious reasons.

98% of the people never roleplay it anyway so what's the raisin

shout out to @eimaJ for roleplayin religion

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
"God allows war so god is bad. Bad god doesn't exist so god doesn't exist."
Smh at the atheists blaming god for war
Yes, they are it isn't a retarded idea, the way you are saying it makes it sound like a retarded idea, God is supposed to be benevolent (all loving) and there is always innocent people who die in war and if God loved all of his creations then they wouldn't of died, and you can't say "He can't because he isn't powerful enough!" because he is omnipotent (All powerful) these are directly said in the bible it's self, and if they are wrong the bible cannot be used for information, so fuck off trying to make atheists sound like dumb retards

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yes, they are it isn't a retarded idea, the way you are saying it makes it sound like a retarded idea, God is supposed to be benevolent (all loving) and there is always innocent people who die in war and if God loved all of his creations then they wouldn't of died, and you can't say "He can't because he isn't powerful enough!" because he is omnipotent (All powerful) these are directly said in the bible it's self, and if they are wrong the bible cannot be used for information, so fuck off trying to make atheists sound like dumb retards
This was a dumb post.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
There's proof against the existence of God?
Show me
I can't pull it out of my ass right now

But two things I can tell you about. The things stated earlier and that handicapped smart dude or whatever has/had this show about science and shit and in one episode he talked about all this space shit that proved that if there was a god he never did anything 'cause the discovery explained everything's existance and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.