So... Noob Question, how I be grabbin them Nebulae?

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
In case you're wondering, @axid is a "headcop" meaning he's one of the people who's going to judge your application.
If you expect to get in, explicitly stating "it's not like im trying hard" isn't a great tactic, I've got to advise.
"it's not like I'm not trying hard on the APP" Thats saying I am going to try hard. I'm not NOT going to try hard. I know it's a twist of words. I spent almost 3 hours working on my app last night, maybe longer.

And yea, I'm aware of who he is.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
"it's not like I'm not trying hard on the APP" Thats saying I am going to try hard. I'm not NOT going to try hard. I know it's a twist of words. I spent almost 3 hours working on my app last night, maybe longer.

And yea, I'm aware of who he is.

I remember starting my app at 12 and finishing it at 9.

@CameronSquida said something along the lines of it being the best app he's seen, and I got a quill rating.

I'll never hit a higher point than that.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
I remember starting my app at 12 and finishing it at 9.

@CameronSquida said something along the lines of it being the best app he's seen, and I got a quill rating.

I'll never hit a higher point than that.
I spent 26 total hours on my app. Including writing/formatting/editing. Completely fucked me over the next day. do not recommend.

Reactions: List

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
I spent 26 total hours on my app. Including writing/formatting/editing. Completely fucked me over the next day. do not recommend.
Alright, I officially am no longer "Try Hard" I was very mistaken. I respect your immense dedication.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Alright, I officially am no longer "Try Hard" I was very mistaken. I respect your immense dedication.
Do not attempt to recreate anything seen here. Viewer discretion is advised. Seriously though, I was told to get to know the community a bit better, so even if you meet the requirements, you'd still have to earn a bit of trust. Best of luck mate.

Reactions: List

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Do not attempt to recreate anything seen here. Viewer discretion is advised. Seriously though, I was told to get to know the community a bit better, so even if you meet the requirements, you'd still have to earn a bit of trust. Best of luck mate.
No, I'm not posting the application, as much as I want to. I'm going to wait until next time the open applications. Also edit my app over time.