So PC Gamer covered HL2:RP

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
next up: VICE documentary on teenagers that haven't left their houses in 5 years because of ERP

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I mean it’s cool and all, but I don’t think they need to give credit to any community; HL2 RP is derived from Valve’s game, they’re really the only people that need mentioning.

Funny to see that 5+ years after it existed that it gets some attention like that, right as everyone says it’s dying. It could cause an influx of people, I doubt it though.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I mean it’s cool and all, but I don’t think they need to give credit to any community; HL2 RP is derived from Valve’s game, they’re really the only people that need mentioning.

Funny to see that 5+ years after it existed that it gets some attention like that, right as everyone says it’s dying. It could cause an influx of people, I doubt it though.
Nice to see it is getting attention though
Is it on their website??

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What the f***? What article of PC gaming is this? Please tell me I need to see the full thing this is amazing

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ok cool I went to the store and bought it. Whole issue of half life.....aaaand there is a male_07 looking at me dead in the face.

Gentlemanly Headcrab

more tea please
Nebulae
I'm losing it, HL2RP is in an actual magazine somewhere... and they liked it.

This could be both good... and horribly bad.

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
One for the archive.
HO41TeU.png

bird

Quark
Nebulae
This can go one of two ways; the HL logo on the front of the magazine in game stores attracts HL3 hopefuls, and attracts a wide audience for better or worse (RP community has been in decline for the past few years anyways, new blood could be good), or the magazine goes unnoticed, and nothing happens.

Reactions: List