civi_by_fosset-da9iitn.jpg

Reminded me of this:

09a7c713e46b3d08cc88a7416bd9e7fe.png

Same lighting style.

Ay.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

also what happened to those nice lookin poses u sent me on sc or did u just put them on fp

Nebulae
He made an entire guide on how to use it.
not quitteeee but i get what you mean thanks

@El Bandito idk really i just play around with lighting a lot just try to put a lot of stronger lights behind the subject and dimmer ones infront to fill up the dark areas, then on places like the face light it up with something a tiny bit brighter than the dim front ones so it shows up more than the rest of the body

also i use lights sometimes but very dark ones so it lights up the areas a lamp struggles to get too

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
not quitteeee but i get what you mean thanks

@El Bandito idk really i just play around with lighting a lot just try to put a lot of stronger lights behind the subject and dimmer ones infront to fill up the dark areas, then on places like the face light it up with something a tiny bit brighter than the dim front ones so it shows up more than the rest of the body

also i use lights sometimes but very dark ones so it lights up the areas a lamp struggles to get too
you da best, dude

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
hey googie whats that mask the rebels wearing

Nebulae
it was from a real old fallout community that i found i still had the content pack for, just retextured and resized them no clue whered you get that content pack from now though