[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones s6e3

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
Would be amazing, but Game of Thrones doesn't work putting the three favourite characters on the same side to win together. Just not the way Martin does it
idk man, its interesting
aegon rode in with two of his sisters, so that's three of them
dany has 3 eggs
3 dragons
needs 3 targaryens
??

What about Arya?
she'll become faceless

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Or they meet on the road and he tells sansa to go to castle black???.?
If he does that'd inadvertently put her in the warpath. So like - he'd kinda be accidently fucking her day up entirely there.

Them again Ramsay now knows about the Wildlings which is why he's trying to gather the other houses. P.sure that wasn't Shaggydogs head though. Too small. They're probably gonna fuck the Boltons over p.hard

Reactions: List

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
If he does that'd inadvertently put her in the warpath. So like - he'd kinda be accidently fucking her day up entirely there.

Them again Ramsay now knows about the Wildlings which is why he's trying to gather the other houses. P.sure that wasn't Shaggydogs head though. Too small. They're probably gonna fuck the Boltons over p.hard
yo the umbers are beast though

like one guy got his fingers bitten off and he didnt give a shit
also the way they approached ramsey and had like no care for the world was pretty cool
r.i.p shaggydog

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yo the umbers are beast though

like one guy got his fingers bitten off and he didnt give a shit
also the way they approached ramsey and had like no care for the world was pretty cool
r.i.p shaggydog
Betting on an Umber plot to retake the North for the Starks tbh.

i just wanna see robert strong smash in more heads fuck all this political shit
He's gonna fuck the absolute shit out of whoever he goes against in that trial by combat this time. He's literally a zombie, good luck stopping that.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
also does the sons of the harpy seem fucking scary as shit to anyone else as well?

also yeah i really want that high sparrow cunt to bite it

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
nah fam i mean it might happen but itd be fan service and kinda stupid
Now the tv series is ahead of the book so it's becoming more Hollywood in style so I think it might happen

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
also does the sons of the harpy seem fucking scary as shit to anyone else as well?

also yeah i really want that high sparrow cunt to bite it
Sons of the Harpy have turned really interesting now you realize they're being funded by three other cities. Not entirely sure how they're gonna be stopped short of sending the Dragons to fucking torch them all.

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
Sons of the Harpy have turned really interesting now you realize they're being funded by three other cities. Not entirely sure how they're gonna be stopped short of sending the Dragons to fucking torch them all.
If only Daenerys had a horde of Dothraki deciding which cities to sack and not to sack, she might be able to convince them to fuck everyone else over

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
Personally, now that his watch has ended, he'll stick with Tormund for a bit. I don't think he knows that Sansa is alive nor where she is, so I doubt they'll meet until Sansa gets to wherever she's going. But if she goes to the wall, then perhaps they'll finally meet again in which the Stark storyline starts up again.

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
Personally, now that his watch has ended, he'll stick with Tormund for a bit. I don't think he knows that Sansa is alive nor where she is, so I doubt they'll meet until Sansa gets to wherever she's going. But if she goes to the wall, then perhaps they'll finally meet again in which the Stark storyline starts up again.
He gonna raise an army of wildlings to kick the shit out of teh Boltons man

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
the dude came back alive and killed a kid in like the same day

idk man he seems vexed about it, and looks like he's gone for good, would be poor show if he came back and took lead again

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
He gonna raise an army of wildlings to kick the shit out of teh Boltons man
The Boltons are more than likely going to go to the Wall themselves to get Sansa back, as Ramsey suggested to Roose before he killed him. He can't control the north without her, and the talk about Wildlings in this episode reinforces that.
the dude came back alive and killed a kid in like the same day

idk man he seems vexed about it, and looks like he's gone for good, would be poor show if he came back and took lead again
He won't be disappearing for a while, there's too much going on with the Walkers heading to the Wall and the Boltons heading North. They'll likely follow a similar storyline to the books called the Pink Letter if anyone's read it. He won't take lead of the Wall, but now that he's free he can easily join Sansa in her storyline depending on where that goes.

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
The Boltons are more than likely going to go to the Wall themselves to get Sansa back, as Ramsey suggested to Roose before he killed him. He can't control the north without her, and the talk about Wildlings in this episode reinforces that.
With houses like Umber and Karstark behind him, he doesn't exactly need popular consent

And he has a Stark now anyways, Rickon

edit: because Rickon is technicaly the heir to Winterfell, not Sansa

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
Maybe Rickon was with Umber?
Maybe the direwolf head was just a wolf?
What if it was a prank on Ramsay?

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
Maybe Rickon was with Umber?
Maybe the direwolf head was just a wolf?
What if it was a prank on Ramsay?
Possible, but he's still the next heir to winterfell and I don't think they'd give away the next legitimate heir for nothing