Spungey's Simple Art

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Did someone say The Jon, of Steam Powered Giraffe? Because I did.

latest

Fuck that's a good pic.

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Have you considered using Adobe illustrator? I think it's much faster and easier for things like these.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Have you considered using Adobe illustrator? I think it's much faster and easier for things like these.
I have considered and have used it. However I am not a massive fan personally, yes it has its uses but for the stuff I do, I just feel more comfortable with Photoshop.

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
I have considered and have used it. However I am not a massive fan personally, yes it has its uses but for the stuff I do, I just feel more comfortable with Photoshop.
Any tuts for this? I like your stuff :ok:

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Did someone say The Jon, of Steam Powered Giraffe? Because I did.

latest
I am taking a while to get round to this, but I will do it because I'm not a scumbag. Latest I will do it is saturday night friendo.

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
Added:

• The Jon - Steam Powered Giraffe
As per the request of @OneClassyBanana . Personally I don't like it and if you want me to change anything on it I'd be happy to. His right hand I fucked up a lot and so did his face. Either way, told you'd I'd finish it by today :ok:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Actually just to keep you busy for shits n giggles I'd like to see you make this xD
gallery037.jpg
Just make the purple dragon (Spyro) and declude the other characters, it's my fav char thnx in advance :ok:

Spungey

Roleplay Connoisseur
Nebulae
ctu.png

lmao good luck with this one kiddo
I've actually done all the siege operators, they were some of the first ones I did. Unfortunately not on this PC, it's on my one at college. I'd be glad to recreate it tho ;D
[doublepost=1484683973][/doublepost]
Actually just to keep you busy for shits n giggles I'd like to see you make this xD
gallery037.jpg
Just make the purple dragon (Spyro) and declude the other characters, it's my fav char thnx in advance :ok:
I know who Spyro is ya dingus

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Added:

• Spyro - The Legend of Spyro
As per the request of @Anleas . Again I think it's kinda meh, but ho hum, prolly because I made it.
Actually looks really kewl, I get the feeling too that when you've made it yourself then you think it's meh, but it isn't :ok::ok::ok: