Serious Staff Appreciation

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I really appreciate the banning of veteran players because they say a gamer word
I don’t like it when people say it either but the escalation of behalf of staff? it’s mint. thanks for keeping the streets safe.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
I really appreciate the banning of veteran players because they say a gamer word
I don’t like it when people say it either but the escalation of behalf of staff? it’s mint. thanks for keeping the streets safe.

kind of a bad take tbh.

no one needs to be reminded not to be racist and say the n word. doesn't really matter the context. if you're white don't say it, and if you're not don't say it.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
kind of a bad take tbh.

no one needs to be reminded not to be racist and say the n word. doesn't really matter the context. if you're white don't say it, and if you're not don't say it.
yeah I know. not saying they shouldn’t be banned or let off because they’ve been around a while, just saying whatever punishment shouldn’t be permanent

bubblegum

Nebulae
rpers when they cant say the n word to their white friends

9e348a98f940aafeeff4937966a4c19a

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
kind of a bad take tbh.

hey man I'll be honest, the point of not saying the n word is not to offend people over the implications of the word in the first place, but if someone who is black or mixed or whatever says it and they get punished, is that not defeating the whole point in the first place?

at the end of the day, it's an rp server, game, whatever but things like that are a big thonk

bubblegum

Nebulae
hey man I'll be honest, the point of not saying the n word is not to offend people over the implications of the word in the first place, but if someone who is black or mixed or whatever says it and they get punished, is that not defeating the whole point in the first place?

at the end of the day, it's an rp server, game, whatever but things like that are a big thonk

I think we could avoid any 'political language' or slurs because, as I've talked to Jaggles about this, we're in a community with people who live pretty much every where in the world. And if a person of color were to say it, they'd have to prove they're a POC, which is really awkward and tbh borderline racist itself. I think back to that really uncomfortable ban request where someone didn't believe the other was black. Makes me cringe thinking about it lol.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I think we could avoid any 'political language' or slurs because, as I've talked to Jaggles about this, we're in a community with people who live pretty much every where in the world. And if a person of color were to say it, they'd have to prove they're a POC, which is really awkward and tbh borderline racist itself. I think back to that really uncomfortable ban request where someone didn't believe the other was black. Makes me cringe thinking about it lol.
I guess, at the end of the day it is a game, but people just usually don't work like that.

Then again, it's easy to say "who cares what folk say" but eh, it affects different folk differently.

Still, words are words, they got meaning if you give 'em meaning, personally I just think it's silly to ban people over, especially if y'know

@Chezburger
fucking give him sa
Based.