Star Wars Battlefront 2 Gameplay

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
EA has announced however that there will be no micro transactions, and that free content will be actively coming out up to at least a year after the game's release, that will include things like; maps, heroes, weapons, etc. At the moment, I think the only thing that is at risk for micro transactions is cosmetic things, which I don't believe many people have a problem with.

LOL they already have STAR CARD microtransactions in the game, do your research more thorougly, that's why ppl are bitching in the first place, u can spend 100 bucks on lootcrates, get a baller card that puts you at an advantage over other players
dont get me wrong, im still gonna buy it, but get ur facts straight ...

edit: never did EA state it wont have microtransactions btw, just no season pass and dlc

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
dont bully me n00b
escape from tarkov is literally a case of the developers making some epic pre alpha and rending it for a show on stage

and then it comes out;
and you're getting ass raped by some untrustworthy game studio to spend about 50 quid for a buggy game with problems that they aint gonna fix lol.

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Whole lotta information has been released from when this thread was last responded too.

One of the main bits is that we've got a list of the Maps and their Objectives for the Galatic Assault Mode (Like Walker Assault in the previous game but each map has its own unique stuff):
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/galactic-assault-maps

There was a video recently released as well which pretty much gives an overall look of the game (Seems like Jetpacks are no longer a thing now):

There was also revealed that there's now a new star-card system in which you can get them from Loot Crates and they all have different rarities & traits attached to them. The common ones are pretty much just duplications but with different changes like more damage & faster cooldown, whereas the rarer ones are completely unique to eachother. You'll be able to purchase them but you'll always earn 1 Daily and probably earn some through completing challenges.

Dates for the Beta have also been released too:
October 4th - October 9th (For those who have preordered it)
October 6th - October 9th (For everyone else).

Opinions and thoughts now that more information has been released?

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I didn't see captain spock in the trailer, isn't he important in that darth vader movie

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Whole lotta information has been released from when this thread was last responded too.

One of the main bits is that we've got a list of the Maps and their Objectives for the Galatic Assault Mode (Like Walker Assault in the previous game but each map has its own unique stuff):
https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/galactic-assault-maps

There was a video recently released as well which pretty much gives an overall look of the game (Seems like Jetpacks are no longer a thing now):

There was also revealed that there's now a new star-card system in which you can get them from Loot Crates and they all have different rarities & traits attached to them. The common ones are pretty much just duplications but with different changes like more damage & faster cooldown, whereas the rarer ones are completely unique to eachother. You'll be able to purchase them but you'll always earn 1 Daily and probably earn some through completing challenges.

Dates for the Beta have also been released too:
October 4th - October 9th (For those who have preordered it)
October 6th - October 9th (For everyone else).

Opinions and thoughts now that more information has been released?

Pretty sure one of the classes gets a jetpack

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Dark Troopers >>>>> Every other class tbh
You mean Death Troopers or something else entirely?
latest

Deadpool

Nebulae
the beta is pretty good, the game seems is way more fun than battlefront 1 and has better content already.
(also space battles are amazing, i'm glad there was a dev to work only on them, it paid off)

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'm going to be a very upset boy if at least one clone commander or captain isn't used as a hero

Deadpool

Nebulae
cross era, they dont have enough heroes i presume or theyre showing off the heroes they completed. its better to have 2 heroes available to play in the beta even if theyre from different eras than people battling over only one hero isnt it

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have a question, how many guns are in it.
I played the first one and it was so boring only a few dozen guns, and no attachments