Star Wars Schema

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
how the fuck do you develop for clockwork?

call me stupid, rate me dumb or w/e, but i can't find how to make schemas for it

all i come up upon is people saying you need a serial license that you have to pay for (to edit a roleplaying base you've ALREADY fucking paid for) and it has to be connected to some fucking database or some shit which is already dumb as hell

duck

Neutrino
Nebulae
how the fuck do you develop for clockwork?

call me stupid, rate me dumb or w/e, but i can't find how to make schemas for it

all i come up upon is people saying you need a serial license that you have to pay for (to edit a roleplaying base you've ALREADY fucking paid for) and it has to be connected to some fucking database or some shit which is already dumb as hell
You don't pay for clockwork, only whatever schemas or serials you decide to buy. In order to make a schema, you'll need a serial key that costs $20. The database thing you're talking about is CloudAuthX, which verifies the serial when the server starts.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Original movies were the best.
Star Wars Battlefront (the original) and Star Wars Battlefront II, along with the lego star wars games, saved the franchise from the disasters that were the prequel movies. The original non-CGI Star Wars Clone Wars (Not Star Wars THE Clone Wars) cartoon was cool too.