Star Wars Schema

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I've given @alex a copy of the schema. It's incomplete but it's pretty much there already. I will update it of course, but I'm not sure where he wants to take it now for the time being.

We're reviewing some things, removing some dependencies on the retail clockwork.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I like the idea of Star wars roleplay, especially with the citizen side of things. Most servers focus on the stormtroopers and the Jedi/sith RP - Not that it isn't good, but it would be nice to see how a citizen view of it all would be like.

By the way, if you could put all the videos you've posted of this on the original post, that would be helpful. Didn't know you may any progress until I read through the pages.

I have no idea how Star Wars people are raised and what their taught, or the majority of things that people do in Star Wars besides the shooting.

All I really see is a reskinned World War 3 RP if it's combat based. If it's not combat based, I have no idea how you will pull off a functioning economy with constantly having things to do. I don't see it doing well long term, but then again it's not like there's much been planned for content of doing things. What would citizens do? What traits do certain aliens have and what planet would we be on? There's so many questions that are variables that will eventually define the success of the server, if it's launched.

I don't like star wars like the average person does (a lot), but it's not bad. So long as it's something that not only star wars fans will enjoy, then it should be good.

Nebulae
I have no idea how Star Wars people are raised and what their taught, or the majority of things that people do in Star Wars besides the shooting.

All I really see is a reskinned World War 3 RP if it's combat based. If it's not combat based, I have no idea how you will pull off a functioning economy with constantly having things to do. I don't see it doing well long term, but then again it's not like there's much been planned for content of doing things. What would citizens do? What traits do certain aliens have and what planet would we be on? There's so many questions that are variables that will eventually define the success of the server, if it's launched.

I don't like star wars like the average person does (a lot), but it's not bad. So long as it's something that not only star wars fans will enjoy, then it should be good.
I see it more like Half Life 2 RP in sorts. The evil empire has created a dictatorship in almost the entire galaxy. The underground rebellion wants to stop the empire. And then we have the civilians who live a normal life.

EMPIRE:
Be a soldier, commander, general, engineer, paperpusher for the galactic empire. Do patrols around the civlians, check housings for rebel scum, close down shops who dont pay for Emperial "Protection", arrest smugglers, arrest rebels, execute said smugglers and rebels.
Basically this:

CIVILIAN:

Be a smuggler, be a drunk, be a hobo, be a rich member of society, be a shop owner, be a museum owner. Visit the local bar. Make protest against the dastardly empire or try to enlist in their army. Hide rebel members in your basement or lock them in and call the local stormrtoopers.
The bar life:

REBEL:
Rebel scum...

Nebulae
woah hype guuys because we all know frundtech is gonna get raped by ster wors!

hype!!!!1

Nah but amazing project and I love how it turned out so great in just a couple of days.

rip frundtechnology wholeplay

big edit: let's all fucking hope it doesn't turn out like eurp :confused: (and it gets accepted)

Last edited:

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
If we can't legally run a WW3RP Schema due to gurra I'd love to give this a try

As long I can rp a Bounty hunter Mandalorian.
"i am honorbound to kil you"
/me flamethrowe
[doublepost=1466433977][/doublepost]
woah hype guuys because we all know frundtech is gonna get raped by ster wors!

hype!!!!1

Nah but amazing project and I love how it turned out so great in just a couple of days.

rip frundtechnology wholeplay

big edit: let's all fucking hope it doesn't turn out like eurp :confused: (and it gets accepted)
xddd

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Someone needs to do this.
reelo baruk

reelobaruk.jpg

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
This is starting to look REALLY good.
Good luck with the development process! Looking forward to seeing how it'll turn out.