Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
( °n°)
ok

i'll just go home now
( ._.)

If you really care about those models you can

1) Ask the permission to the authors to handle them (or not because the workshop is pretty much the thieves' city from Adventure Time)
2) Read my guides in order to understand how to change animations and headhack
3) Finish the model yourself
4) Publish them on the workshop and get frontpaged

Reactions: List

duck

Neutrino
Nebulae
Needs to be NPC models, not ragdolls or player, and I don't really have the time to learn how to do it myself. Anyways, here's the video as promised. Couldn't show as much as I would like without making the video pretty long, but here's most of the classes done and the promotion system being shown. The lightsaber powers are restricted based on Sith/Jedi and the saber color can be edited in the menu.

Nebulae
Needs to be NPC models, not ragdolls or player, and I don't really have the time to learn how to do it myself. Anyways, here's the video as promised. Couldn't show as much as I would like without making the video pretty long, but here's most of the classes done and the promotion system being shown. The lightsaber powers are restricted based on Sith/Jedi and the saber color can be edited in the menu.

I'm in love.
And you're using the amazing map with a bunch of planets!

Holy shit, I can't wait. Any news on if there will be a server and /if/ it will be hosted here?

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae

fucking awesome

snow trooper best trooper

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
so are we gonna have overpowered sith and jedi characters?

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
should just come make a guild on swtor

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
do lightsaber items save the customizations you make to them or do you have to customize them every time you equip one?

JustOrangeTea

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Nebulae

Looks nice, TBF this is probably something i might play if it ever comes out. (And how the fuck did you get gmod running twice on the same pc?or am i being a retard on that part. I wanna know, don't cuck me for wanting to know)

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Looks nice, TBF this is probably something i might play if it ever comes out. (And how the fuck did you get gmod running twice on the same pc?or am i being a retard on that part.)
possibly running a virtual machine

Nebulae
I'm in love.
And you're using the amazing map with a bunch of planets!

Holy shit, I can't wait. Any news on if there will be a server and /if/ it will be hosted here?
my understanding is that duck's making the schema and letting a few communities use if it they want before it's publicly released