Star Wars Schema

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
what if the clones are the early storm troopers since that was pretty much empire after clone wars (probably a bad idea but meh)

According to books that are no longer cannon the clone legions only assisted Vader in hunting down the Jedi that survived the Purge before they were assigned to garrison Kamino and other menial tasks. They were replaced by enlisted and conscripted humans really quickly.

In any case, who would want to role play as a clone? Only very few of them ever developed distinct personalities, so they'd be like an OTA faction more or less. I'd rather have regular human characters with some diversity to them.

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
According to books that are no longer cannon the clone legions only assisted Vader in hunting down the Jedi that survived the Purge before they were assigned to garrison Kamino and other menial tasks. They were replaced by enlisted and conscripted humans really quickly.

In any case, who would want to role play as a clone? Only very few of them ever developed distinct personalities, so they'd be like an OTA faction more or less. I'd rather have regular human characters with some diversity to them.
yeah i was thinking just so there was an excuse for the clone modles

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
If you think about it between the events of III and IV you have only 17 years (Luke being 17 at the events of A New Hope), that's 17 years of Clone Troopers fighting failing early Rebel groups; the Empire will always win events in that though. Between VI and VII you have 30 years, and during that time it was pretty evenly matched considering the Rebels were stronger at that time.

I still think the battle for the Star Destroyer in the orbit of Jakku is a good starting place:
Forest Moon of Endor is annexed from Empire forces by the Rebels (Han, Leia)
Sidious dies due to Luke and Anakin
Vader dies, cremated
Rebel Forces move to take over the Star Destroyer in the orbit of Jakku for their own use
Takeover fails and an opening battle assumed on the wastes of Jakku.

Clone Troopers vs. Rebel Forces would be boring as there is no variation, the Rebel Forces would have no morale due to the fall of the Jedi Council, also Clone Troopers would also always win (said in A New Hope that all Rebel Forces have been crushed up to this point without fail, I'm going off of that). On the other hand, between Return of The Jedi and The Force Awakens, Luke is a strong Jedi, and Vader and Sidious are dead, that gives them morale and interesting rp; but also on the flip side, the Empire would still win battles even after the death of the two leading figures, however it is more evenly matched.

Reactions: List

$erpent453

Neutrino
Nebulae

Actually, on the Serious RP server (that is sadly defunct, rip adamant,) that was based on the clone wars, there were a lot of characters with their own distinct personalities. Hell, my first character was a character who was scared of the dark from one of his first missions and was generally nervous when not around a light source. He also became buddy buddy with several other medics before becoming one himself. My next was a no-nonsense medic who always tried way too hard to be the most stoic badass of the bunch, and hated showing emotion as he felt that it was "unsoldier-like." He eventually became promoted and became disillusioned with his company as he witnessed the many dumb mistakes they made, to the point of only grudgingly respected them.

To be honest, it really isn't that hard to develop personalities for clones. You really just need to keep them from rebelling or from suffering TOO much from mental illnesses, and those are fair guidelines to follow in my eyes.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
Actually, on the Serious RP server (that is sadly defunct, rip adamant,) that was based on the clone wars, there were a lot of characters with their own distinct personalities. Hell, my first character was a character who was scared of the dark from one of his first missions and was generally nervous when not around a light source. He also became buddy buddy with several other medics before becoming one himself. My next was a no-nonsense medic who always tried way too hard to be the most stoic badass of the bunch, and hated showing emotion as he felt that it was "unsoldier-like." He eventually became promoted and became disillusioned with his company as he witnessed the many dumb mistakes they made, to the point of only grudgingly respected them.

To be honest, it really isn't that hard to develop personalities for clones. You really just need to keep them from rebelling or from suffering TOO much from mental illnesses, and those are fair guidelines to follow in my eyes.

What's your point? you're saying it's easy for clones to develop their own personality when your only perspective is that from an RP server where everyone obviously have to make their own characters with no limit imposed on how truly unique they can be. It's RP of course it's going to be "easy" to make your character seem unique and drastically different from everyone else when it's being controlled by you and not an actual clone soldier from the Star Wars universe lol

I'm saying it wouldn't make sense for virtually every single clone to develop a sense of individuality. Yes, maybe 1 in 1000 or something. Apply that to a server that could house maybe 50 clones online at a time and yeah the odds are not in our favor.

duck

Neutrino
Nebulae
Any progress?
Yeah. Video will be up tomorrow, but I'm still looking for some models for the sith/jedi. I have 1 model for the sith right now and none for the jedi. Hard to find any because a majority of the models on the workshop are for players and not NPCs. Clockwork needs NPC models. They have to be generic models, too, not Yoda and whatnot.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah. Video will be up tomorrow, but I'm still looking for some models for the sith/jedi. I have 1 model for the sith right now and none for the jedi. Hard to find any because a majority of the models on the workshop are for players and not NPCs. Clockwork needs NPC models. They have to be generic models, too, not Yoda and whatnot.
uhh, there's jedi models name 'The Old Republic Jedi Knights' or w/e, they look p cool, and have two camos, and like, some other options

donsaké

Quark
Nebulae
don't do evil vs good

make the roleplay based in a town or village, like nar-shadda or tatooine
most people should be able to be whatever they want to be. A trader, a pod racer, a pilot, a smuggler or mercenary or w/e
then we could have factions like the empire and the republic or w/e, but the majority should be "civillians" or non whitelisted or classed people.

Nebulae
don't do evil vs good

make the roleplay based in a town or village, like nar-shadda or tatooine
most people should be able to be whatever they want to be. A trader, a pod racer, a pilot, a smuggler or mercenary or w/e
then we could have factions like the empire and the republic or w/e, but the majority should be "civillians" or non whitelisted or classed people.
This, so much this.

I dont expect anything else really.
If it's a reskinned ww3rp but with star wars stuff I'll loose intrest.