that char menu though
HAiOb4N.jpg
it's inspiring words

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i've got a story sirs

''It is thirty three years before the battle of Yavin, several star destroyers had gotten attacked by the CIS. These ships contained enormous amounts of clone troopers, which were on their way from Kamino, to wherever they were needed. The CIS attack ships first took out the Communications and their engines... Knowing that the clones won't be able to call for help, they have had to evacuvate the ships.

Being right next to Kashykk, they sent thousands of drop-pods to it. Arriving, the Clones had fought alongside Jedi, Humans and Wookies alike. Fierce battles did not stop... they went on for forever. By now, they had set up a base, which was as very stupid idea might i add, hmm... I do not know what had happened next, Younglings.''

So, what i thought this could be was Clones/Human/Jedi/Whoever Vs. Droids.(for the first week.) Each day they would have an event, such as ''Grab that thing for the communications , rescue that guy cause he knows how to make stuff'' and things like that. After they would communicate with the outside Clone forces, the map could get transferred to a ship one (of course for a small time period), after that, we could have a diffrent map, Hoth or Geonosis or something.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i've got a story sirs

''It is thirty three years before the battle of Yavin, several star destroyers had gotten attacked by the CIS. These ships contained enormous amounts of clone troopers, which were on their way from Kamino, to wherever they were needed. The CIS attack ships first took out the Communications and their engines... Knowing that the clones won't be able to call for help, they have had to evacuvate the ships.

Being right next to Kashykk, they sent thousands of drop-pods to it. Arriving, the Clones had fought alongside Jedi, Humans and Wookies alike. Fierce battles did not stop... they went on for forever. By now, they had set up a base, which was as very stupid idea might i add, hmm... I do not know what had happened next, Younglings.''

So, what i thought this could be was Clones/Human/Jedi/Whoever Vs. Droids.(for the first week.) Each day they would have an event, such as ''Grab that thing for the communications , rescue that guy cause he knows how to make stuff'' and things like that. After they would communicate with the outside Clone forces, the map could get transferred to a ship one (of course for a small time period), after that, we could have a diffrent map, Hoth or Geonosis or something.
aa

i'd prefer something after the battle of yavin. clone wars era has been raped to the point of stagnation.

Reactions: List

TheDeadlyHaze

Monkey
Nebulae
I feel like this has a really good window of opportunity to work.

One of the reasons why HL2RP works so well is because people know it. By that I mean, the average person playing Garry's Mod has probably heard of or played Half-Life 2 at least once or twice. This means that it can attract a wider audience (I guess you could call it that) because, like I said, people are familiar with the name. I feel that Star Wars could do the same and it would only grow more off of the base that a lot of people know what Star Wars is depending on how well executed it is.

But for now, good fuckin work so far duck, keep it up dude. Try your best to finish it

D

Deleted member 118

It will be so, so Republic sided if it's Confederacy VS Republic. Trust me. Imperial occupation, perhaps? Empire and Rebels have a more equally divided community. Just don't add in force users for either sides. We don't need Inquisitors (event characters) and Rebel Aligned force users to fight it out.

If clone wars era gets put in either way, then.. yeah.
Other than that, looks cute.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
aa

i'd prefer something after the battle of yavin. clone wars era has been raped to the point of stagnation.
30 year gap between ep vi and ep vii???

@dee do u want to be my consultant for the stuff im about to write in a lil while about this all.........

Last edited:

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
okay, so i was thinking that a good setting would be the thirty years between Episode VI and Episode VII. if you even wanted a good starting event would be trying to take over the star destroyer over the orbit of jakku which eventually self destructs and crashes into jakku, causing the battle. i dunno, just ideas aye.

D

Dazza

Maybe im being skeptical but these "hey guys im making X" threads usually never come to fruition.

It's a cool idea and I hope you can tough it out