Steam Autumn Sales

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
after getting the game

survivors win 10/10 if they're all in a discord together and not pants on head retarded

yeah but a majority of the time they wont be

and most people are pants on heads retarded, the average kill count in high rank games is like 2 out of 4 so it's pretty balanced I'd say

the rank system sucks ass though

Thanks for the feedback!

Someone on my friends list has been pushing for me to buy it, but horror really isn't my thing (hence none of the other games I have on my wishlist are horror-themed). In fact, I much prefer games that are laid back, slow-paced, and strategic - or, on the other end, are adventurous and have a child-like innocence to them; hence my liking for titles such as Cuphead, Undertale, and Epic Mickey.

I'll do some more digging before deciding on what to buy!

You get over the horror in this game after the first few hours of shitting your pants considering you get used to it (with a few exceptions)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah but a majority of the time they wont be

and most people are pants on heads retarded, the average kill count in high rank games is like 2 out of 4 so it's pretty balanced I'd say

the rank system sucks ass though

i played with a bunch of people that i knew and also took games seriously

most games were won by the factor of whether or not the killer camped hooks

if he camped hooks we could get literally every generator on by the time 1 survivor died
if not, we can just rescue the survivor and grind him out

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i played with a bunch of people that i knew and also took games seriously

most games were won by the factor of whether or not the killer camped hooks

if he camped hooks we could get literally every generator on by the time 1 survivor died
if not, we can just rescue the survivor and grind him out

I don't have a full group only a single friend so I don't have the full SWF experience save for the couple of times we got 1 or 2 other competent players not on coms with us

It's usually piss easy cause most of the time the killer just seems clueless although sometimes you get that one hillbilly that seems to be everywhere at once and fucking dabs on your whole squad

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
one hillbilly that seems to be everywhere at once and fucking dabs on your whole squad

we went against a trapper who did ultra mind games on us

he'd knock someone down and NOT immediately pick them up
he wouldn't even camp them, he'd knock them down and then just fucking walk off somewhere else

we had no way to counter that

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
the game isnt really scary in the traditional sense

theres no tension or buildup which is pretty core to horror

at most you can get shocked if you round a corner and your face smashes into the killer's cock

The issue isn't that I'll be scared. I don't really find today's horror to be thrilling. The issue is that I feel like I'll be bored with the game because it doesn't follow a plot or style that is to my taste.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
we went against a trapper who did ultra mind games on us

he'd knock someone down and NOT immediately pick them up
he wouldn't even camp them, he'd knock them down and then just fucking walk off somewhere else

we had no way to counter that

> Not being able to work against a slugging killer

what are you rank 21?

No but okay if the killer is proper competent it can be hard to get off a slugging build, especially if you aren't used to dealing with it

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
> Not being able to work against a slugging killer

what are you rank 21?

No but okay if the killer is proper competent it can be hard to get off a slugging build, especially if you aren't used to dealing with it

he was weird as fuck to go against dude

he knocked someone down and walked off so we'd be like "ok hes gone go get me up" and the fucking MOMENT you approach them he comes out from a fucking bush and cockslaps you

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The issue isn't that I'll be scared. I don't really find today's horror to be thrilling. The issue is that I feel like I'll be bored with the game because it doesn't follow a plot or style that is to my taste.

The game has no narrative or plot to speak of, only tid bits of lore here and there. If you're the kinda guy that only goes for plot heavy things and not a semi-competitive multiplayer only experience I'd not go for it

Although the game's really unique there's not much quite like it around.

he was weird as fuck to go against dude

he knocked someone down and walked off so we'd be like "ok hes gone go get me up" and the fucking MOMENT you approach them he comes out from a fucking bush and cockslaps you

I've run the same kind of build, fun stuff. Insidious is a very fun perk

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've run the same kind of build, fun stuff. Insidious is a very fun perk

apparently slug builds become bonkers at higher tiers of play to the point where a match ends within 2 minutes

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
The game has no narrative or plot to speak of, only tid bits of lore here and there. If you're the kinda guy that only goes for plot heavy things and not a semi-competitive multiplayer only experience I'd not go for it

Although the game's really unique there's not much quite like it around.

What I'll probably do is check out some gameplay footage of it and try and gauge whether or not I'd like it through a vicarious experience.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What I'll probably do is check out some gameplay footage of it and try and gauge whether or not I'd like it through a vicarious experience.

I recommend a channel called Bricky if you wanna see a good killer perspective, he's a cool gamer guy that's very chill and good at the time

apparently slug builds become bonkers at higher tiers of play to the point where a match ends within 2 minutes

I was under the impression slug meta died months ago considering some of the nerfs that's been happening to it

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i bought age of empire 3 but the multiplayer doesnt work for me :(

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
i bought age of empire 3 but the multiplayer doesnt work for me :(
use hamachi mate
btw most killerd in dbd are stupid as fuck and dont know what they are doing
only killers at rank 8 and lower have good builds and undedstand shit
talking from my own experience here, played this game for quite a bit some time

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
use hamachi mate

rank doesn't mean shit in dbd

you can be absolute trash but reach purple or red ranks as long as you can play enough

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
It’s massive
I know that it's a good game, remember playing it back when it was free
Don't know the current state of the game, but from what I know not a lot of gamers play it
Might not be true though
But for a fact I know that the devs are putting a lot of effort into developing the game and are adding a ton of new content

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
use hamachi mate

does gameranger work?

personally not a big fan of hamachi