Steam Summer Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
im not home so i cant buy games like batman, doom and holdfast :(((
[doublepost=1529929681][/doublepost]Is stalker worth getting btw? And if so, which one?

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Don't support Bluehole (Makers of PUBG), they're literally sueing Epic Games (Fortnite) in Korea bc they want a monopoly on the battle royale market over there.

Fuck them

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Is stalker worth getting btw? And if so, which one?

Yes

Start with shadow of chernobyl. It has massive amounts of mods (some which completely change the game's story, levels etc) for you to fill your belly with once you have completed it. Call of Pripyat is good too. Lots of mechanics got polished and new ones added but the atmosphere just isn't as good as SoC. Lots of people obsess about it because of this one mod called misery which I personally think is utter shit and ruins the stalker experience but your experience may vary. Clear Sky you can pretty much ignore unless you are dying for more stalker after playing through SoC and CoP. Lots of people say play unmodded for your first time for the ultimate experience but getting some graphical and weapon overhauls isn't going to change the game dramatically.

If you want some fat, juicy, game changing mods after you are done with the base game I refer you to this https://www.reddit.com/r/stalker/comments/6gmcru/the_ultimate_stalker_mod_repository/

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I actually really like playing STALKER SOC vanilla

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Mfw Fallout 4 Deluxe edition (Base game + All DLC) is the same price as just the Season pass (All DLCs, no game) with the steam sale.

?

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
already got both
rising storm's aight
[doublepost=1529933865][/doublepost]
i dislike fortnite now cause of how cartoony it looks
and probably the fact that every normie and their parents are playing it
Just don't buy PUBG, it will get boring after like 5 hours anyway.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Get Transistor now boys you won’t regret it

I got spare fiver any other recommendations??
[doublepost=1529934056][/doublepost]
Just don't buy PUBG, it will get boring after like 5 hours anyway.
Nah mate its good fun
Still feel like coming back to it from time to time

Just never do because it’s buggy as shit

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Yes

Start with shadow of chernobyl. It has massive amounts of mods (some which completely change the game's story, levels etc) for you to fill your belly with once you have completed it. Call of Pripyat is good too. Lots of mechanics got polished and new ones added but the atmosphere just isn't as good as SoC. Lots of people obsess about it because of this one mod called misery which I personally think is utter shit and ruins the stalker experience but your experience may vary. Clear Sky you can pretty much ignore unless you are dying for more stalker after playing through SoC and CoP. Lots of people say play unmodded for your first time for the ultimate experience but getting some graphical and weapon overhauls isn't going to change the game dramatically.

If you want some fat, juicy, game changing mods after you are done with the base game I refer you to this https://www.reddit.com/r/stalker/comments/6gmcru/the_ultimate_stalker_mod_repository/
Thanks i'll get the shadow one then

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
ok i'll sound like a normie but i played gta v back when it came out once and never since

is it worth picking up since it's 20 euro atm?

also if you want a masterpiece of a game that'll make you punch your monitor in half go for ruiner

Status
Not open for further replies.