Steam Summer Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

not tiger

Proton
Nebulae
boys what should i get

i dont want some bullshit i want a good fuckin game

budget is currently about £13 (abt $17 us), i've got like £60 extra that's not on steam rn but i can put on if i wanna

recommend me some good shit

tyranny, crpg by obsidian (fnv guys) for £11.89 around 30 hours of gameplay

witcher 3, an rpg, £12.49 around 100 hours of gameplay

subnautica, survival terror, £15.59 around 30 hours of gameplay

darkwood, horror survival rpg (like stalker), £7.19 around 20 hours of gameplay

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
boys what should i get

budget is currently about £13 (abt $17 us), i've got like £60 extra that's not on steam rn but i can put on if i wanna

garrys mod

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
got it on ps4 and didnt like it too much is it good with mods / dlc?

pirated it ages ago and its a bit cock
Much better on PC and if you haven't gotten past the 20 hour mark that'll be why you don't like it

Did you pirate the development version or the full release version of subnautica?

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
rimworld, the normal game is good, but if you mod it its AMAZING since the modding community is active and has added mega packs that add whole games worth of content

factorio is the exact same; base game is good (played demo), but its also got a bunch of high level mods and the modding community is lit

thats if you like story type games where you control pawns and create things that last against both internal and external strife aka conflict (something that got me into roleplay itself)

rainbow six siege is good but ONLY with friends; the game by itself is absolute shit since its a team game; if people don't actually work together, its worse than a single player FPS

the rest of the games idk, i don't really follow most games

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
rimworld, the normal game is good, but if you mod it its AMAZING since the modding community is active and has added mega packs that add whole games worth of content
probably the only game where you can make people into hats that you can then force your colonists to wear for you amusement

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
boys what should i get

Spec Ops: The Line is like 5 bucks on Steam, it's got a really neat story but not much else. It's best to go in blind, but FYI you'll probably blow through it in an afternoon.

The OG Max Payne is 3 bucks and only gets better with mods.

Sleep Dogs: Definitive Edition is also 5 bucks and it has a really good story but unlike Spec Ops it'll last you a lot longer.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
SEGA are still being a bunch of cunts and not placing Thrones of Britannia with some discount, they are just slashing at the DLC prices...

Stalkerino

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i got counter strike 1.6 and 1.2 for 0.64 or something like that
they're great games

Status
Not open for further replies.