News Stellaris -NEMESIS- DLC announced & 3.0 Update

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Hype hype hype
Though I'll look to buy the DLC in my mid-term break.

Also meme-worthy achievement released.
R3ePjz0.png

JMfB4FT.png

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Good DLC has a lot of interesting things and I really liked T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜ new addition in the senate and variety that brings as you are the crisis.

T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜T̸̙̺̠̪̰̞͓͈̱̱̄͋͒̂͂͝H̷͍͎̺͍̲̝͕̦̖̪̳͈̞̖͑͗͜Ê̸̮͙̈̄̌̒̂̐́ ̷̢̧̡̡̯͓̼͍̯͔̖̩̣̭̓͐͒ͅC̵̦̱̩͍͔͔̼͍̝̜͙̳̊̽͗̚U̸̳͖̟̫̺̫̓̈́̓͋̇̃̿̈́̚͜ͅB̶̛̛̛̯̘͔̘̳̿́̑͋́͝͝E̵͍̖̳̤̼̦̝̱̲͛̉́̊͐͒̅͑͑̓̓̅̆̏̚͜

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey, because paradox sucks for shilling for DLC, and because they're idiots who don't check to see if said DLC is pirated (looking at you, CK2), does anyone have pretty much all of the DLC's bar maybe the most recent somewhere? I want to get into it to play with my friends but neither I nor they have all the DLC, and whilst I'd be chill buying the latest, there's no way I wanna buy all of the DLC.

I remember someone gave me all the CK2 DLC's back during the free games thread I think or maybe it was a CK2 dedicated thread, but, either way, if anyone's got the stellaris DLC cracked let me know

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey, because paradox sucks for shilling for DLC, and because they're idiots who don't check to see if said DLC is pirated (looking at you, CK2), does anyone have pretty much all of the DLC's bar maybe the most recent somewhere? I want to get into it to play with my friends but neither I nor they have all the DLC, and whilst I'd be chill buying the latest, there's no way I wanna buy all of the DLC.

I can hook you up :)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I remember someone gave me all the CK2 DLC's back during the free games thread I think or maybe it was a CK2 dedicated thread, but, either way, if anyone's got the stellaris DLC cracked let me know

you can google "stellaris nemesis free"

look for the youtube video that has a MEGA link in the description, one for the DLC, one for the steam authorization

that's the legit one

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ok slight DLC review for the crisis part

I've finished it, it was an interesting challenge, definitely better with PVP but I feel like I would not want to play as the crisis again, it is definitely fun but just for one time, I think it will get repetitive fast, in fact, it was already quite repetitive as I was about to finish it. And as a tip do not go for the Colussus unity perk if you do go crisis, definitely not worth a slot. I am also sad that the Crisis ship are just pirate ships (maybe reskinned?) like they aren't anything you would expect from a real crisis but oh well.

I will try the custodian next and galactic empiya' to see how different it is.

unknown.png

So, I felt it was a bit underwhelming at the end, just a message saying you have ascended to god hood etc and connected to the shroud. And then you press "BEGIN" and the game is over and everything explodes, and while it sounds cool it really isn't that much, but at the end every star simply becomes a blackhole, which tbh it did give me a sense of accomplishment, standing there at the end of the game, looking at each system, and each time you jump into a system you see a mini-explosion, and then zooming out and seeing everything as a black hole.

However I think it would have been even better if at the center of the galaxy they would have added like a giant black hole or something, but oh well!

unknown.png